Extensive PoE Stats & API?

I was wondering if there is any way to can get access to more detailed information about players and their characters. I'm especially interested in more fine-grained statistics related to how people play the game. For instance, counters for number of enemies killed, number of times a skill is used, amount of time spent in different areas of the game, etc. I assume this data must exist for balancing purposes. It would be great if we could get access to this through an API. Does this exist or is this possible?

Alternatively an interpretable game play log would perfect as well.
Doesn't exist, sadly. I also like to read statistics all day every day.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
DarkSymmetry wrote:
I was wondering if there is any way to can get access to more detailed information about players and their characters. I'm especially interested in more fine-grained statistics related to how people play the game. For instance, counters for number of enemies killed, number of times a skill is used, amount of time spent in different areas of the game, etc. I assume this data must exist for balancing purposes. It would be great if we could get access to this through an API. Does this exist or is this possible?

Alternatively an interpretable game play log would perfect as well.

You can bet I'll be in that API so fast it'll make your head spin if it is released :) I would love to determine how many times in total all of my toons have died aggregated sum. Also how many monsters total have been slain etc etc

Great idea!
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info