HC HLD PVP preps

If you're on HC and lv 90+ hit me up on CrimsonClimax to test out your character for the new tourney stuff, if it ever happens.

I'm usually on most of the time in sarn arena tryin to find duels in global; could really use a pvp channel.

I know it's not feedback but I don't know where else to post it.
Last edited by OriGinS on Nov 25, 2014, 8:27:10 AM
"
OriGinS wrote:
If you're on HC and lv 90+ hit me up on CrimsonClimax to test out your character for the new tourney stuff, if it ever happens.

I'm usually on most of the time in sarn arena tryin to find duels in global; could really use a pvp channel.

I know it's not feedback but I don't know where else to post it.

1. There wont be HLD seasons in a long time(Greendude claimed second season would be HLD) though Carl told Hege first and second will be LLD, and maybe season 3 will be HLD.

Also the HC league is quite dead, in all aspects so finding someone to pvp won't be easy, where on Sc you'll find them very eay trying to 3v3 etc.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Qarl did say there might be some HLD in first, second, and third season.

If that is the case I'm not about to kill my character to standard. If anything GGG should design it so I can join standard queues from HC as well as Sarn Arenas and duels. I have some personal pride to keep my characters HC.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Google337 wrote:
is the pvp for low level duel only or is lld and high level duel?

There will be some high level events, but initially the main focus will be on low level events.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
so to clarify from what i've heard from greendude which was Season 2 pvp is focused on HLD, but its going to be new league only?

That would be the wrong assumption.

Season Two will have low level duelling in the new leagues. High level duelling might share focus in Season Two, or be the main focus of Season Three depending on how things go.

When High Level PVP is the main focus its likely to be in Standard and Hardcore first.

We will have High Level events in Season One.
Last edited by OriGinS on Nov 25, 2014, 9:34:55 AM
I wont mind being able to duel people on other leagues but would like competitive events to be SC/HC separate because HC cant compete with the item pool in SC.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info