Atziri virgin

Well, I was the subject line until 15 minutes ago. I beat the first boss, dual Vaal dudes or w/e but lost a couple portals since I killed 1 much faster than the other and found out the hard way that the other kind of enrages...tough. The next trio posed no threat..so onto Atziri, who I know is no push over. I was able to clear trash just fine, but then got her down to 75% for the first group of 4. I took out the spear chick and Atziri came back. So far so good. No real issue, until BAM the whole screen has yellow circles amid get 1 shot by lightning. I come back in, get her downside the next set of 4 come out and I proceed to die to massive damage overload...mainly firebombs that hit hard...

I had watched a video once a while ago and thought about doing it again, but nothing like real experience. I love it! By far the toughest fight so far. dominos and piety are nothing compared to Atziri , luckily I have 4 more sets that il be able to use to face herin the ear future after I do review what I did,notice improve and make sure I'm using the right skills.

To the community, what are some quick tips..1 liners really, that you think could be instrumental for anyone hoping solo her? Like...some cool trick you discovered after killing her a few times? Where to stand, how to dodge "x" ability, etc.
Atziri is the easiest boss in the entire place in terms of my builds and such literally shes a complete movement base encounter.

Duel vaal is the same you're suppose to kill them as soon as possible so you kill one in a heart beat then you pray you kill the second one in a heartbeat

Trio is easily the hardest boss in their in terms both uber and normal from my experience.

Hell you can do Atziri with one health even as long as you have enough luck / evasion / this that w/e to prevent her spears shit I've done it lol.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Burn one vaal twin down to 5%, kill the other one then finish off the first to avoid the berserk mechanic.
the usual reason for me dying to her is running headlessly into the vaal light balls, or simply one shotting myself on mirror clone. LOL.

It's simply a learning matter. However im still not sure how to dodge the light balls from vaals? I knoiw you have to stand behind them.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Is she virgin?
-If you stay inside the doorway to her chamger hugging the wall her calls don't hit you, buy the blasts are hard to see.

-On the 4-split phase calls come down every two flameblast, so you don't have to dodge them until every second flameblast.

-When she does the yellow calls into double big flameblast and you don't want to die, it's better to logout.

-She enrages on low life causing her to attack faster and with more calls etc, so have a cull skill ready if you don't have a lot of dps.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
My best piece of advice is common, boring, and generic, but absolutely true in my experience: practice makes perfect.

In my first foray into the Apex I used all 6 portals on the dual Vaals and never made it past them. I went in knowing full well that one will enrage when the other is killed, yet I still managed to kill one with the other at over half life. My second time I made it to the trio, and spent 3 or 4 portals failing miserably to them. The third time I made it to Atziri on my last portal, and put up a valiant fight until the first split phase fed me some humble pie. The fourth time I made it to Atziri without dying a single time, and proceeded to find out that I really suck at her split phase. The fifth time ...... you get the picture.

Currently I can full clear the Apex without dying while paying like 80% attention. It is not like my gear has vastly improved from my first attempt (gems are better leveled is really it), I just started picking up how the fights work and "got a feel" for Atziri's spell timing.

As far as some hints:

Vaals: It seems to have gone out of style, but I love the good old fashioned skelly brotem. It works really well at distracting both Vaals, and I find I take way less lasers to the face.

Trio: Nothing special really, I pack a different shield, helmet, and boots for this fight for some additional chaos resist while ditching some cold and lightning resist. Arctic armor really shine in this fight, without it those titty bitches would be a pain.

Atziri: Obviously depends on build and what skills you use. For my CoD AA FPer I like to turn off Arctic Armor, as her spells/attacks hit for a lot but infrequently. I find that if I do get clipped by one of her spells, I like the faster mana regen in case I get hit again in succession (the faster AA degen is almost always in effect since I'm moving around so much).

Atziri: I have the flask nodes in the witch tree, and combined with a Saffels and PoF, I can get 96% fire resist while using a ruby flask. During the split phase, I actually like finding a corner of the room away from the spear thrower and storm call range (sometimes hard to do), and sit and ice spear the flameblaster down, while timing my flask usage right, and I get through without even having to move.

That ended up being longer than I thought (TWSS).
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info