Just another Crit ARC Build (55k+ DPS)

Switched now to dual void Battery and changed a bit my skilltree...
got now 80k Arc Dps with Life Leech and Lightning Penetration (9 Powercharges)
Got a bit more Mana Regeneration and skilled Inner Force & Athleticism to higher my Arctic Armour / Auras

Just another Arc Build (Outdated)

Skilltree          

Offence          

I am using:
Outdated --- switched again to lightning pen and "dropped" to 57k with charges
DPS with 6 Power charges

DPS with Flask

Defence          

LvL22 ->

Gear          

Let me know if you got some improvements.
ign: sonnykek
Last edited by Sonnykek on Dec 3, 2014, 9:34:00 AM
updated
How reliable is Assassins Mark for keeping 6 charges up? I was thinking about going crit arc next league, but I was planning on having pcoc in the 6L.
No Light Pen :O

EDIT: You don't want to switch between Pcoc and Light pen. Light pen gives you the most dps out of all of the support gems (apart from Spell Echo... maybe). If anything, I would use it instead of Faster Casting, unless you of course prefer it smoothness of play wise.
Last edited by Cabesi on Nov 26, 2014, 2:36:49 PM
"
VKpD wrote:
How reliable is Assassins Mark for keeping 6 charges up? I was thinking about going crit arc next league, but I was planning on having pcoc in the 6L.

If you are playing concentrated you can use assassins mark (only if you kill fast enough). Otherwise i would recommend pcoc.
Its easy to keep the charges up but sometimes i use pcoc myself.
You will loose a bit dps but i think thats not a big deal.

I think i will recolor my Chest to 5x Blue - 1x Red and use Lightning Penetration instead of Empower again.
This means you could switch between lightning penetration and pcoc.
"
Cabesi wrote:
No Light Pen :O

EDIT: You don't want to switch between Pcoc and Light pen. Light pen gives you the most dps out of all of the support gems (apart from Spell Echo... maybe). If anything, I would use it instead of Faster Casting, unless you of course prefer it smoothness of play wise.

Yeah saw it today vs atziri (Clearspeed was slower ). Switched again Empower to Lightning Penetration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info