Currency Ratios and common sense (mainly about exalts)

It's called arbitrage. lurn2capitalism.
Sorry about the misspelling. I am sure that takes away from what I communicated, doesn't it.
My friend you are missing a fact , i think its called ''wholesale'' in english , sorry if i am mistaken.

When i sell only 1.5 fusings i am gonna get 1 chaos ( you even have the ratio wrong ! )

1.5 fusings can sell you every single person out there

So when i have gathered my 40 fusings ,that not even 1/4 of the people own AND want to sell, i gotta get something better. Wholesale

Thats why it is 1 ex.

PS : stadar economy is around exalted , chaos is just ''alteration orb for maps''
I don't know where you got the idea that fuse:chaos is a fixed, inviolable rates. The only fixed exchange rates in PoE are based on the few reasonable vendor rates - if you don't do better than that for jewelers:fuse for example, tough luck. There is no fuse:chaos vendor, so the rate fluctuates.

It's not that hard to figure out, either. If 1 ex is around 30 chaos give or take and 40 fuse or so, you'd expect to see about 4 fuse to 3 chaos. Which, lo and behold, is what you can actually sell buy for. The problem isn't the market; its you stupidly insisting you're entitled to overvalue your chaos because reasons.
"
johnKeys wrote:
just putting this out there:

vendor recipes for all orbs = no currency flipper problem.

Damn Straight!!!
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
4 pages deep and no one has quoted Voltaire?

I am disappoint.
Noblesse oblige
"
4 pages deep and no one has quoted Voltaire?

I am disappoint.

Alright, alright.
"When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion."

PS!
Yes, you're Dissapoint. Dissapoint Ednomore.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

Alright, alright.
"When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion."

PS!
Yes, you're Dissapoint. Dissapoint Ednomore.

Not only did you cleverly not quote the obvious, you cleverly chose a quote still somewhat relevant, and to top it off a decent pun.

You have made my heart soar and my face contort, into what could only be described as a wry grin.

I am satisfied, the thread may carry on at its leisure.
Noblesse oblige
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
My point is as few can properly read it seems. Is if you buy orbs at EX prices your ripping yourself off. if you want to rip yourself off more power to you. If your selling at EX price and someone refuses to pay EX and pays in the CORRECT chaos ration which right now for fuse IS 2:1 you lose the right to get butt hurt and whiny about it. if you only want to rip people off at the EX price more power to you but dont bitch when you dont get to wreck someone over it.

Please go to and try to buy 40 fusings with 20 chaos. Post back once your successful... Make sure to keep track of the hours/days it takes to do this.
"
Pliney wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
My point is as few can properly read it seems. Is if you buy orbs at EX prices your ripping yourself off. if you want to rip yourself off more power to you. If your selling at EX price and someone refuses to pay EX and pays in the CORRECT chaos ration which right now for fuse IS 2:1 you lose the right to get butt hurt and whiny about it. if you only want to rip people off at the EX price more power to you but dont bitch when you dont get to wreck someone over it.

Please go to and try to buy 40 fusings with 20 chaos. Post back once your successful... Make sure to keep track of the hours/days it takes to do this.

I basically told him this in first couple of posts. he didnt get it then, he wont get it now. He obviously believes the economy is based off chaos orbs, then to top it off, he doesnt even know the correct economy prices.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info