Mah morn narr
Didn't say I defeated him. Only that I was undefeated :D
ack! TOUCHE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'll 1 shot you <.< hell I can 1 shot anyone unless they block / evade / etc etc god dam lol I couldn't even hit google well if I did he would die instantly that shit is funny.

But most of the time it's just flicker-instadeath

<.<

lmk when you find a pvp build that doesn't do all of blocking/evading and dodging m8
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
I'll 1 shot you <.< hell I can 1 shot anyone unless they block / evade / etc etc god dam lol I couldn't even hit google well if I did he would die instantly that shit is funny.

<.<

lmk when you find a pvp build that doesn't do all of blocking/evading and dodging m8

m8 +1shavs

<3

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
I'll 1 shot you <.< hell I can 1 shot anyone unless they block / evade / etc etc god dam lol I couldn't even hit google well if I did he would die instantly that !@#$%^&* is funny.

<.<

m8 +1shavs

<3

Less than 5 exalts, I_NO. You know that your ego wants it. :P

PS!
No shavs, no mirrors, no godly gear, no mjolner, no whatever. Just you and Miss Feuer.
I dare you. >:D
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"

<.<

You know that 1.3 will be PvP patch and they'll probably want to balance it a bit. You can imagine what will happen to your precious crit builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20_8-TPyTQ

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

<.<

My pvp build dosnt use any block dodge or evasion (just whatever block comes with my shield which is 22%) and Google can't 1 shot my 12k es.... but I am left with like 1k es or less after I get hit with his flicker same with Missuse he hits just as hard.

Sarn arena is lots of fun especially when you get a big group in there like we had last night none of us were in pvp gear yet we had a blast I'd encourage more people to do the same.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Had fun in there with a Tempest shield spellblock build,probably don't scratch PvP specific builds but randoms were dieing to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info