Did no one else get the delete content.gg something?

I got this when i launched deleted it and its making me update forever.
Nope, not on this side. None of my friends who I play with have mentioned it either (believe me they would have if it happened lol )

but hey shit happens, hopefully after the fresh install it'll be good for ya (:
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
thanks man its been updating for like 1 and a half hours reallocating space, and all that jazz. just suspect no one else got this it seemed like it was an announcement they made to everyone logging on today. seems suspect
haven't downloaded anything recently so that not the problem hmm
I havent heard about any announcements like this, if you deleted content.ggpk after you launched the game I would try restarting the client. But if you are downloading the whole ~6gb file then its going to take a bit of time to reallocate space anyway (more like 20 mins max not ~`1h though...seems weird)
thanks for your input, i searched back and people have had this problem theirs supposedly some defragmenter for it. removed the original file from recycling bin back. hopefully this works
"
CDoozy wrote:
thanks for your input, i searched back and people have had this problem theirs supposedly some defragmenter for it. removed the original file from recycling bin back. hopefully this works

Exactly! I was going to say defragmenting your Hard drive would be a huge cooperate, you have to think that ggpk file is HUUUGE and just by the act of moving data blocks around you can change the hash of the file forcing it to re download it

It could be anything really.. again hopefully after you get it all patched up it will play nice this time.
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Nov 24, 2014, 8:20:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info