A Permanent (HC) Endless Ledge League

I would play it.
On the flip side, I'm still liking as well the idea of a more "timed" league. I.e, much like a race, but with an individual timer for everyone. It offers two main advantages over a race-league:

- People can always start running it no matter what their time zone is.
- It can remain there as long as desired, well beyond the time just for one run. In fact, it could allow for multiple runs by the same player.

This would get a bit more of the "arcade" feel; you would, like in a race, have to balance both speed of clearing with the risk of dying, as both death and running out of time would stop your score.

And allowing for an arbitrary number of "plays" to go for the "high score" would probably make it more appealing for both the more casual and more obsessive players; while a "permanent" long-term ladder can make it hard for anyone who doesn't devote massive amounts of time to the game to compete and a race prevents anyone from spending a lot of time on it, this would allow both a more casual player (read: spends maybe only 10-20 hours a week tops) to have a shot at doing well, while allowing a more devoted player to make as many runs as possible to perfect their technique and score.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Why Hardcore? I want to try out some Cast on Death + Shock Nova builds.
Self Found Endless Ledge will come, I'm sure

@OP: I would say 3h are enough to organize your stash
would be cool if you can go only forward. No going back on area's. And from time to time a random boss (every 10 zones or so) that is bound on the area lvl but can be any boss out of the game (from hillock to atzi)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info