Passive Skill Tree

Hi there guys, I skrewed up my passive skill tree in the recent update of 1.2.
My build still does work but not aswell as it could. Should I spend my currency for heaps of orb's or regrets or just wait untill they change the passive tree again. Does anyone know approx when it might be changed?

Thanks guys/ girls
3 weeks later
There has been a free respec granted to all characters as part of every major update so far (i.e. every 1.X.0 patch). It's been confirmed that we'll definitely be getting one again with 1.3 on December 12. I suggest waiting.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
1.3 should be here soon enough, unless you broke your character completely, I would wait.
My character isnt broken so thanks so much guys! :)
"
viperesque wrote:
There has been a free respec granted to all characters as part of every major update so far (i.e. every 1.X.0 patch). It's been confirmed that we'll definitely be getting one again with 1.3 on December 12. I suggest waiting.

Wow, seriously, theres another reason to keep not playing, LOL. so tired of this messing with the tree and shit all the damn time. Even if they didnt mess with the tree, thats what they have regrets ingame for, for screwups to be fixed.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info