Wild turkey pet seriously?

"
"
geradon wrote:
"
but those hats were awesome.

i missed those cool looking pilgrim's hat, makes me really sad.

"
Hm, maybe they'll do something for Australia Day.

i think the aborigines love that day in a similar way as the east germans the celebration day of the german reunification.

let's have a walking bavarian "oktoberfest" beer mug, i think that's the overall impression foreigners have from germany anyway.

FYI, "aborigines" is a slur now. Aboriginal or indigenous people.

Be that as it may, celebrating Australia Day suits PoE more, given Wraeclast is pseudo-Australia.

no it isn't and it will never be.

ab origine = from the beginning

that's all there is to it
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
i wish they would release a giant tortoise already, preferably a Galapagos

i've been saying forever i'd buy one

"
mego950 wrote:
i wish they would release a giant tortoise already, preferably a Galapagos

i've been saying forever i'd buy one

Forum pvp
After the Turkey I'm hoping for a Corn microtransaction next year. Americans love corn. Love it! We put corn in everything from our sodas to our cars. We've even got a palace dedicated to corn, built out of corn. Come to think of it, that would be a great place to move the seat of government if anything ever happened to the old one. Or just for the hell of it

Americans love corn almost as much as Australians love Vegemite. Corn would make the unfamiliar Wraeclast into familiar farmland where players are motivated by a "Manifest destiny" to acquire more corn.

Corn could act like a currency orb:
-On armor it adds corn syrup which makes the user sticky, slowing monsters that hit us.
-On weapons it adds corn oil which can be ignited at a high (but safe) temperature.
-Or you can just eat the corn directly as a flask mod to give your character a hearty buff!

Yep, a corn microtransaction would be great for the game-- Think of all the potential!
edit: One last thing, the Strength notable between Ranger and Duelist should be renamed from "Beef" to "Cornfed Beef"
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Nov 24, 2014, 9:21:26 PM
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
After the Turkey I'm hoping for a Corn microtransaction next year. Americans love corn. Love it! We put corn in everything from our sodas to our cars. We've even got a palace dedicated to corn, built out of corn. Come to think of it, that would be a great place to move the seat of government if anything ever happened to the old one. Or just for the hell of it

Americans love corn almost as much as Australians love Vegemite. Corn would make the unfamiliar Wraeclast into familiar farmland where players are motivated by a "Manifest destiny" to acquire more corn.

-On armor it adds corn syrup which makes the user sticky, slowing monsters that hit us.
-On weapons it adds corn oil which can be ignited at a high (but safe) temperature.
-Or you can just eat the corn directly as a flask mod to give your character a hearty buff!

Yep, a corn microtransaction would be great for the game-- Think of all the potential!
edit: One last thing, the Strength notable between Ranger and Duelist should be renamed from "Beef" to "Cornfed Beef"

People are always whining for a wand skin... corn cob ftw!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"

FYI, "aborigines" is a slur now. Aboriginal or indigenous people.

Be that as it may, celebrating Australia Day suits PoE more, given Wraeclast is pseudo-Australia.

no it isn't and it will never be.

ab origine = from the beginning

that's all there is to it

Go on, talk about the etymology of the N word as simply meaning "black" and thus being okay to use next, I dare you.

Foolish of you to think that just because you can break it down like that that it's okay to use. Do you live in Australia? If so, you'd know NO ONE calls Aboriginal people aborigines in any public context, precisely because that word is too generic and is associated with the same sort of negative treatment as the N word.

Sit down.

Edit: this is interesting. A bit dated, but relevant. According to http://www.crikey.com.au/2012/08/15/indigenous-aboriginal-or-aborigine-its-not-black-and-white/, even Indigenous can be considered a slur, so Aboriginal People seems the best choice in polite company. It notes that "Aborigine" is old fashioned (probably similar to the way Negro is in the States) but is still used. Be that as it may, I've not heard that word on Australian TV in years.

LMAO that a thread about a Wild Turkey Pet in General Discussion somehow telephones to this happening, selective moderation on the forums is reality
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 25, 2014, 12:29:41 AM
"
mucker wrote:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:

People are always whining for a wand skin... corn cob ftw!

Great idea! We could also have Corn Husks as a a sword skin and Corn Stalks as a Staff skin!
I love the turkey pet its cool however the flying Roa pet from the open beta supporter I still think is the coolest so far, to damn bad I had just missed out on these packs :(
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Nov 26, 2014, 12:01:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info