Wild turkey pet seriously?

i rather buy a real turkey to eat than pixels
why no sheep? i want sheep! baaaaaah ... think local.
turkeys are only famous in a small part of the world, sheep are famous everwhere.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
but those hats were awesome.

i missed those cool looking pilgrim's hat, makes me really sad.

"
Hm, maybe they'll do something for Australia Day.

i think australias aborigines indigenous people love that day in a similar way as the east germans the celebration day of the german reunification.

let's have a walking bavarian "oktoberfest" beer mug, i think that's the overall impression foreigners have from germany anyway.

Last edited by vio on Nov 24, 2014, 7:45:00 AM
Last year hats were awesome but Thanksgiving is only a North American celebration.

What about a hideout guillotine mtx on France Day (July 14th)? or a French stick one handed sword? That would be cool.
Even in a grimdark fantasy world, people must eat.

Unless you'd have them feast solely on cockroaches and maggots?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
I myself am quite surprised. Thanksgiving was originally served with much seafood, but since turkey was more readily available in some parts of America it was more heavily promoted as the traditional holiday food. I was therefore shocked when GGG did not release a fish pet for thanksgiving.
"
Porcoflic wrote:

What about a hideout guillotine mtx on France Day (July 14th)? or a French stick one handed sword? That would be cool.

now we come to the more interesting parts (of the world). napoleon ftw.

"
Metronomy wrote:
I myself am quite surprised. Thanksgiving was originally served with much seafood, but since turkey was more readily available in some parts of America it was more heavily promoted as the traditional holiday food. I was therefore shocked when GGG did not release a fish pet for thanksgiving.

fish, oh noes :) but much more healthy.

somehow new zealanders have a crush for old murica, money can't be the reason because they're squandering their amazing wines over there for next to nothing while in europe you can get a bottle of (only white) nz wine but for the price of 2 boxes of beer (with 20 half a liter bottles each), a shame, really.
Last edited by vio on Nov 24, 2014, 4:55:28 AM
"
Porcoflic wrote:
Last year hats were awesome but Thanksgiving is only a North American celebration.

dem napoleon hat

want my scion sexy French revolutionary

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 24, 2014, 5:20:36 AM
"
"
Barivius wrote:
I am making a pen in the next league's hideout and filling it with birds.

Done already. I had no interest in hideouts until I realised I could make a zoo.

This sounds epic, please screenshot!
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
No one who enters Charan's zoo returns. However, he never has a shortage of exhibits...
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info