Righteous Fire

hows that build for Righteous Fire

1.im new at making builds
2.dont hate me beacuse i did bad build
3.help will be nice :D

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgSzBg4J9gxfEmkUIBRNFHEWbxccGGUYkRo4GmwcpyNNJKolrScvJ-0pTy7_Mfs1kjbpOtg64TwtQDZDY0RyTP9N2E3jUEdQUFOlWPVfP2P9Zp5nm2oebBZxTXF5d-N_44FvhMSHGYx2kFWaz5tYna6dxJ48ns2iAKIPpKymV6cIpzCnhKgYrj6vbK-NtPm3Mbc-vJ_AGsT2xYrGrtIh2L3a3eNq45_kUew47w7wH_Iv8kX60vxL_Qv-Cv6P

tryed to get to 190% hp couldnt do it..

tryed to get 11.7% life regen didnt know if
http://pathofpoe.com/passive-breakdown/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgSzBg4J9gxfEmkUIBRNFHEWbxccGGUYkRo4GmwcpyNNJKolrScvJ-0pTy7_Mfs1kjbpOtg64TwtQDZDY0RyTP9N2E3jUEdQUFOlWPVfP2P9Zp5nm2oebBZxTXF5d-N_44FvhMSHGYx2kFWaz5tYna6dxJ48ns2iAKIPpKymV6cIpzCnhKgYrj6vbK-NtPm3Mbc-vJ_AGsT2xYrGrtIh2L3a3eNq45_kUew47w7wH_Iv8kX60vxL_Qv-Cv6P/
that what i got >.>

good enough? (wanted to get all fire resist from items+i have rise of the pheonix)

or this build with scion
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQPGBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDjwSaRRNFFIUcRZvFxwYZRo4Gmwb-hynJKolrSXfJ9Un7TWSNug26TpSOtg64TwtQYdHfkrITP9N2E3jU6VYr18_YEthIWP9ZU1mnmh0bBZuqnF5dO14DXloeu-Bb4LkhNmE74cZiq-MdpARkFWUoJ2unjyiAKIPpBmmV6cIp4Spbq9sr4218rc-voq-vMAawQTEWMT2xYrGrti92mLa3eLq42rsOPAf8kX56PrS_Ev9C_4K_o8=

or this as dualist
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQPGBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfEmkUTRRSFHEWbxccGGUZLho4Gmwb-hynJKolrSXfJ9Un7Sj6Lv81kjbpOtg64UGHR35N2E3jUFBTpVW1Vw1Z818_YEthIWP9ZU1mnmh0bBZxeXTteA15aHrvgW-Cx4TZhO-HGYx2kFWZK52unjyezaIAog-kGaZXpwinMKeErKqvjbc-uJO9gb6KwBrBBMQVxFjE9sau0iHYvdlh2t3i6uNq6-7sOPAf8kX56PrS_Ev9C_4K_o8=
Last edited by ilovepie123 on Nov 23, 2014, 3:58:57 PM
Hey, it's me again ^^
Currently on.mobile, so i can't check the tree atm. The breakdown looks a lot better then your first trees. You do however still lack some life regen to sustain RF (you are just above 7% right now) and you still have the 5% effect of buffs from Athleticism, so your taking a bit more damage from RF.

You have 2 options right.now :
Start playing somebody elses build(will work)

Work on your own build until it works aswell (might take some time, will teach you about thw game)

Up to you, if you go with your own trees, I will hang around and help you (if you want ^^)

Gl with whatever you do
"
Arviû wrote:
Hey, it's me again ^^
Currently on.mobile, so i can't check the tree atm. The breakdown looks a lot better then your first trees. You do however still lack some life regen to sustain RF (you are just above 7% right now) and you still have the 5% effect of buffs from Athleticism, so your taking a bit more damage from RF.

You have 2 options right.now :
Start playing somebody elses build(will work)

Work on your own build until it works aswell (might take some time, will teach you about thw game)

Up to you, if you go with your own trees, I will hang around and help you (if you want ^^)

Gl with whatever you do

(one skill tree one breakdown
http://pathofpoe.com/passive-breakdown/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgSzBS0GDgn2DF8OPBJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBcvGJEY1xkuGmwcpySqJLAlrScvJ9Un7Sj6Lv81kjbpOlI8LT38QKBBh0WdTP9QR1BQU1JTpVcNXz9gS2FSY_1mnmh0ah5sFnF5dO1674CkgseExIZghtGHGYrkjM-UoJitmuCb7J2uns2iAKIPpKynCKcwqBivbK-Ntz64k7yfxFjE9sWKxq7SIdi92WHaYtrd42rjn-vu7w7vTvAf8i_2SPno-tL8S_0L_go=/

that the new build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgSzBS0GDgn2DF8OPBJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBcvGJEY1xkuGmwcpySqJLAlrScvJ9Un7Sj6Lv81kjbpOlI8LT38QKBBh0WdTP9QR1BQU1JTpVcNXz9gS2FSY_1mnmh0ah5sFnF5dO1674CkgseExIZghtGHGYrkjM-UoJitmuCb7J2uns2iAKIPpKynCKcwqBivbK-Ntz64k7yfxFjE9sWKxq7SIdi92WHaYtrd42rjn-vu7w7vTvAf8i_2SPno-tL8S_0L_go=
Looks pretty solid!

12.7% regen is enough to sustain RF, the Life is high enough for it to work well.
With this skilltree, a Rise of the Phoenix and Purity of Fire you could work.

Now, there are some further questions to be asked, all of them are rather specific though and none of these changes are really required.

1) Why take Avatar of Fire? It costs 2 points, I can't really see any specific use for it in your build.

2) Why start as a templar? You dropped all the physical nodes, so I'm assuming you stopped planning on doing an axe-user. That means you use 3 nodes to get "into the tree" (2x Strength and 1x Melee Phys Dmg). You don't really need these. Starting as a Marauder would offer you 1 more skillpoint and 22% Armor aswell as +16 flat HP and +5% max HP. Unless you want to theme your char as a templar, why not start as a Marauder?

3) Why didn't you take Amplify? It costs 2 Skillpoints (Maybe the 2 you get from dropping Avatar of Fire?) and grants 8% Area Damage aswell as 12% Increased AoE Radius, which is very nice to have as RF, since it means you can burn even more mobs at the same time, or can stay away a bit further from evil bosses.

I'm not actually sure what your current plan with RF is (pure RF? spellcaster with RF? etc.) but as you picked up Elemental Equilibrium I would recommend using pure RF supported by either Arc or Ice Nova (or similar Cold/Lightning skills) to Curse enemies (Curse on Hit support Gem!) and mark them with EE for the resistance reduction. If you plan on using a Fire skill such as Flame Surge (which synergises very well with RF) drop EE, else you would just increase the mob's fire resitance, which would obviously reduce your damage.

Also, do you plan on doing this build in Standard? Or Hardcore? Or the upcoming 3month leagues? How much currency do you have for the build? Or do you even play selffound?
All these are important questions when it comes to planning your build.

Once you are satisfied with your tree, look at your Gem setups. How many links do I have available?(probably 4x 4L and 2x 3L); What gems do I want to use where?(movement gem, Supportive/Damage Skill;Cast when Damage taken; Auras; RF; Defensive totems? so many possibilities...)

After that, think about the Items you want to use and how much currency you will spend to acquire them. You know you will need Rise of the Phoenix, but will you also use other Unique Items? What Weapon do you want to use (Look up "Aurumvorax", it grants tons of free resitance as you don't need your weapon slot anyway, or use a wand with cast speed for your movement and support skills or something totally different?)

Hope I'm not spamming you with too many questions at once ^^
"
Arviû wrote:
Looks pretty solid!

12.7% regen is enough to sustain RF, the Life is high enough for it to work well.
With this skilltree, a Rise of the Phoenix and Purity of Fire you could work.

Now, there are some further questions to be asked, all of them are rather specific though and none of these changes are really required.

1) Why take Avatar of Fire? It costs 2 points, I can't really see any specific use for it in your build.

2) Why start as a templar? You dropped all the physical nodes, so I'm assuming you stopped planning on doing an axe-user. That means you use 3 nodes to get "into the tree" (2x Strength and 1x Melee Phys Dmg). You don't really need these. Starting as a Marauder would offer you 1 more skillpoint and 22% Armor aswell as +16 flat HP and +5% max HP. Unless you want to theme your char as a templar, why not start as a Marauder?

3) Why didn't you take Amplify? It costs 2 Skillpoints (Maybe the 2 you get from dropping Avatar of Fire?) and grants 8% Area Damage aswell as 12% Increased AoE Radius, which is very nice to have as RF, since it means you can burn even more mobs at the same time, or can stay away a bit further from evil bosses.

I'm not actually sure what your current plan with RF is (pure RF? spellcaster with RF? etc.) but as you picked up Elemental Equilibrium I would recommend using pure RF supported by either Arc or Ice Nova (or similar Cold/Lightning skills) to Curse enemies (Curse on Hit support Gem!) and mark them with EE for the resistance reduction. If you plan on using a Fire skill such as Flame Surge (which synergises very well with RF) drop EE, else you would just increase the mob's fire resitance, which would obviously reduce your damage.

Also, do you plan on doing this build in Standard? Or Hardcore? Or the upcoming 3month leagues? How much currency do you have for the build? Or do you even play selffound?
All these are important questions when it comes to planning your build.

Once you are satisfied with your tree, look at your Gem setups. How many links do I have available?(probably 4x 4L and 2x 3L); What gems do I want to use where?(movement gem, Supportive/Damage Skill;Cast when Damage taken; Auras; RF; Defensive totems? so many possibilities...)

After that, think about the Items you want to use and how much currency you will spend to acquire them. You know you will need Rise of the Phoenix, but will you also use other Unique Items? What Weapon do you want to use (Look up "Aurumvorax", it grants tons of free resitance as you don't need your weapon slot anyway, or use a wand with cast speed for your movement and support skills or something totally different?)

Hope I'm not spamming you with too many questions at once ^^

haha im happy you helping me that ok
1.ill drop avatar of fire :)
2.kinda want templar them but if that "ruin" i can change
3didnt saw ampthty haha
4.gonna use flam surge (used it and its fun ahha)
5.stupid question wand=flame surge or i can use somthing else?
6.items ill find on my way in the game (more fun like this in my opinion)
7.if you got skype to help me live that could be awesome :)
8.im playing on standart dont have time for other leagues
Last edited by ilovepie123 on Nov 24, 2014, 9:04:23 AM
"
ilovepie123 wrote:
"
Arviû wrote:
/snip

3didnt saw ampthty haha

You can use Flame Surge with any weapon you like. Only attacks are limited to the weapon they can be used with. Still, for flame Surge I would use a wand. Try to get one with Cast Speed and Fire Spell Damage (= %Fire Damage or %Spell Damage, but NOT adds x-y Fire Damage{this applies to attacks with the wand }). Also, if you are using Flame Surge, drop EE. The resistance increase would hurt both your RF and your Flame Surge damage.

If you want to go templar, go ahead and do so. It's not like your trying to make a ranger build working as a Templar, we are talking about differences of a bit of life and 1 skillpoint...thats not that devastating. For this small difference, I would surely go with what I think fits better thematically.
Selffound will work I think, get life and resistance on gear and your Rise of the Phoenix and you are good to go, If you however feel that you need something(and want to break your Selffound rule) you can add me ingame, I'm rarely playing standard and might have some gear in my stash.

Skype is currently not that good lol, will PM you when it's better o.O (and I don't forget about it until then ^^) (also: "but,but, mommy told me not to talk to strangers :O")

You will probably need a blood magic gem for your Flame Surge, you should have tons of life but almost no mana.

Don't really know what other gems are available for you, If you want me to I can list what I would use with RF.
"
Arviû wrote:
"
ilovepie123 wrote:
"
Arviû wrote:
/snip

3didnt saw ampthty haha

You can use Flame Surge with any weapon you like. Only attacks are limited to the weapon they can be used with. Still, for flame Surge I would use a wand. Try to get one with Cast Speed and Fire Spell Damage (= %Fire Damage or %Spell Damage, but NOT adds x-y Fire Damage{this applies to attacks with the wand }). Also, if you are using Flame Surge, drop EE. The resistance increase would hurt both your RF and your Flame Surge damage.

If you want to go templar, go ahead and do so. It's not like your trying to make a ranger build working as a Templar, we are talking about differences of a bit of life and 1 skillpoint...thats not that devastating. For this small difference, I would surely go with what I think fits better thematically.
Selffound will work I think, get life and resistance on gear and your Rise of the Phoenix and you are good to go, If you however feel that you need something(and want to break your Selffound rule) you can add me ingame, I'm rarely playing standard and might have some gear in my stash.

Skype is currently not that good lol, will PM you when it's better o.O (and I don't forget about it until then ^^) (also: "but,but, mommy told me not to talk to strangers :O")

You will probably need a blood magic gem for your Flame Surge, you should have tons of life but almost no mana.

Don't really know what other gems are available for you, If you want me to I can list what I would use with RF.

haha ill add you on game+i did marauder its fine too haha just need to start over :)
Do that ^^ Gotta see when I will be online again, I'm currently not playing that much, plan to increase my playtime sometime in december though.

For leveling, make sure you already have all the needed gems(RF, Increased Burn. Dmg, Increased AoE, Conc. Effect) already while leveling, so they level up aswell. However you can not use RF until you have the life regen and max Fire Res for it.
I would level the Marauder with Ground Slam or Molten Strike and swap to RF asap.

It's really important that you level Flame Surge. Most of it's damage comes from levels and using a lvl 1 gem at lvl 65(or whenever you swap to RF) will be...useless.

"
Arviû wrote:
Do that ^^ Gotta see when I will be online again, I'm currently not playing that much, plan to increase my playtime sometime in december though.

For leveling, make sure you already have all the needed gems(RF, Increased Burn. Dmg, Increased AoE, Conc. Effect) already while leveling, so they level up aswell. However you can not use RF until you have the life regen and max Fire Res for it.
I would level the Marauder with Ground Slam or Molten Strike and swap to RF asap.

It's really important that you level Flame Surge. Most of it's damage comes from levels and using a lvl 1 gem at lvl 65(or whenever you swap to RF) will be...useless.

haha ok.from tomorrow i wont play alot maybe 1-3 hours a day maximum back to the army :)

i couldnt find increased burn (no one had it) increased aoe i think i have conc (?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info