Scam Story's

"
I've seen that haha.

wait whaaa whataa whaa whaaaat?! I got some berek's! Who wants to trade me their acuity's for em
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
I've seen that haha.

wait whaaa whataa whaa whaaaat?! I got some berek's! Who wants to trade me their acuity's for em

WTS Lifesprig 100 EX

WTT Loath Bane for Lifesprig

PS!
Did no one think about just buying another Berek's Respite or trading the one that they already have?
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
I say "link your 5L LC plz ?" he was selling 1ex, was a nice one 5L6S. We trade, as I m so happy to have a LC 5L for 1 ex I don't re read the item, It was the same but corrupted ...

Reverse story :

I need to find his name in my log but he was selling 2 sets : 1 exas, selling 4 sets. He puts 4 sets, I put 4 exa (don't play when tired ....) I click ACCEPT, he cancels and tells me I've made a mistake. I'll edit to put his name because I love this person :]
i bought these legacy rainbow strides for under 2 exalt, and i paid in mixed currency.

was i going to tell the seller they were worth a lot more?? hell no.

that was a good day.

I ripped some scrub off one time for an Eternal Orb. Totally owned the guy. I traded him a Geofri's Baptism for an eternal orb! I wanted a chaos orb for it originally, and the guy said he didn't have a chaos orb, so I asked him what orbs he had, and zomgwtf eternal orb was one of them. I was like yeah, the eternal orb is fine, and I acted like I was giving the guy a pity deal on the item.

The messed up part is the same day I scammed an eternal orb off some noob is the same day I found a Soul Taker drop. So karma my ass.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 24, 2014, 8:23:13 AM
During closed beta I lent some noob a wand as I had played with some people who vouched for him. He ran off with it. His friends tried to explain to him that this isn't that kind of community (it wasn't in CB, you could lend people shit to try out and they'd give it back, I did it loads and it felt great every time) but he just lold and took the wand. His friends offered to cover the value of it in currency but I declined, was more pissed off that it happened than what was actually lost.
"
4phex wrote:
I say "link your 5L LC plz ?" he was selling 1ex, was a nice one 5L6S. We trade, as I m so happy to have a LC 5L for 1 ex I don't re read the item, It was the same but corrupted ...

Reverse story :

I need to find his name in my log but he was selling 2 sets : 1 exas, selling 4 sets. He puts 4 sets, I put 4 exa (don't play when tired ....) I click ACCEPT, he cancels and tells me I've made a mistake. I'll edit to put his name because I love this person :]

lol how is the lightning coil a scam. He links you the item and you don't see that its corrupted. Plus a nice roll 5l6s one is worth way more in my opinion than 1 exalt, even if its sc where this great item is worthless
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 24, 2014, 8:59:35 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
During closed beta I lent some noob a wand as I had played with some people who vouched for him. He ran off with it. His friends tried to explain to him that this isn't that kind of community (it wasn't in CB, you could lend people shit to try out and they'd give it back, I did it loads and it felt great every time) but he just lold and took the wand. His friends offered to cover the value of it in currency but I declined, was more pissed off that it happened than what was actually lost.

Those are the worst kind of people imo, scamming someone although your friends vouched for you. :S
FREE ATZIRI SERVICE!!!C MY THREAD FOR VOUChES
-mule accounts vouching
-guildies vouching
-buddies vouching

Hope drops fucking runs away with it.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Nov 24, 2014, 9:49:18 AM
yeah if it was implied that the traded item was uncorrupted then it sucks :/
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info