REALLY need a way to reclaim hideout pets

Why not just index all placed items in a list/'stash tab'?

Click an item and it selects it in the hideout.

A smaller, more dynamic variation could help with arrangement, too.

Lists all items in a specific radius around the character to make selection of many overlapping items easier.

That said, I sometimes wish I could at least lock the selection or have a separate rotation/placement widget so I don't have to click around all the clutter.

Edit:
Or (three) layers for decoration.

Ground/sctructure layer; interaction/pet layer; effect layer, like beams and things.

Yeah, man I'd love to have layers.
Last edited by Erius on Nov 26, 2014, 9:15:07 PM
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

If GGG could merely make it so the pets show up when a player pushes alt it would go a long way, as the present set up does not seem to have any titles for the pets when highlighted; the pet merely gets a yellow circle (if you catch the lil'bugger) with no title.

CharanJaydemyr good point on the enclosures I put my disembodied hand and head in there own cages for catarinas enjoyment.

cheers

oh...this remind me of another thread here suggesting naming pets. hope sth can be done to reclaim pets easier.
"
Erius wrote:
Why not just index all placed items in a list/'stash tab'?

Click an item and it selects it in the hideout.

A smaller, more dynamic variation could help with arrangement, too.

Lists all items in a specific radius around the character to make selection of many overlapping items easier.

That said, I sometimes wish I could at least lock the selection or have a separate rotation/placement widget so I don't have to click around all the clutter.

Edit:
Or (three) layers for decoration.

Ground/sctructure layer; interaction/pet layer; effect layer, like beams and things.

Yeah, man I'd love to have layers.

having a list of all decorations in the hideout is a good idea, I have problems trying to locate a specific decor in a sea of decorations too.
UP

Bought another cute pet today \^^/
up
Bump ^ - WildStar's sexerlent player housing has a 'placed decor list' that was very very very handy for tracking down the hard to find bits.
"
Bweaty wrote:
Bump ^ - WildStar's sexerlent player housing has a 'placed decor list' that was very very very handy for tracking down the hard to find bits.

true ^^
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info