REALLY need a way to reclaim hideout pets

I like pets and so far have about 10 pets but the problem is sometimes I let them roam in my hideout which is full with decorations. Thus, when I wanna reclaim my pets, I cant find them as I like to renovate my hideout too so i suspect some of them are trapped in the decors >.< Pls provide a button/command to reclaim hideout pets without having to play hide and seek every single time -.-'
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wish it was possible to spectate someone chasing their own pets in their hideouts.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
First rule of hideout editing : always reclaim your pets before putting new stuffs / moving stuffs in your hideout. I learned it after searching my divine roah pet during 1 hour+. It was stuck in a tiny piece of wall.
IGN : @Morgoth

Another cute pet \^^/ it is quite big, so i think should be easier to find in the hideout -.-' Plssss provide a key to reclaim hideout pets. >.<
bump so that players can reclaim hideout pets easily
up
up
\^^/ up
Would certainly be nice to have this.
Hi

If GGG could merely make it so the pets show up when a player pushes alt it would go a long way, as the present set up does not seem to have any titles for the pets when highlighted; the pet merely gets a yellow circle (if you catch the lil'bugger) with no title.

CharanJaydemyr good point on the enclosures I put my disembodied hand and head in there own cages for catarinas enjoyment.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info