Desecrate Cooldown

Is there anything that can reduce cooldown of desecrate? Cast speed? Power charges?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Nov 23, 2014, 12:23:26 PM
Adding it to a trap gem helps
depends on what you need it for

if you need to create lot of corpses fast to detonate them with (Vaal) Detonate Dead, trap + multitrap is great option. I even used sunblast and multitrap with reduced duration with my DD char in Ambush
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I want to use desecrate on flicker coc but not like fireball/icespear/arcbreath ''x3 cast in 1 sec blablabla''

I use poison on flicker strike with ''snakebite gloves'' , when im turning on mobs with flicker their lifes melting. But i need more DoT in area. And one spell can do that DoT with CoC: desecrate.

How can i reduce max cd of desecrate? Im using ''Terminus'' and getting always crits/always frenzy. Just need to link desecrate with flickercoc and reduce cd.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
I want to use desecrate on flicker coc but not like fireball/icespear/arcbreath ''x3 cast in 1 sec blablabla''

I use poison on flicker strike with ''snakebite gloves'' , when im turning on mobs with flicker their lifes melting. But i need more DoT in area. And one spell can do that DoT with CoC: desecrate.

How can i reduce max cd of desecrate? Im using ''Terminus'' and getting always crits/always frenzy. Just need to link desecrate with flickercoc and reduce cd.

As already stated, you can use Trap + Multitrap to get three charges saved, but besides that there will be a set cooldown. It cannot be reduced by any current method.
There is no way to reduce cooldowns whatsoever

it wont be any effective anyways, desecrate DoT is weak and it does not stack
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Thank you guys. And so bad to see PoE has no DoT speel without cd. Actually, a spell like viper strike (deposited charges) can be good.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Poison Arrow, Searing Bond, Righteous Fire.
PA being an Attack is completely irrelevant because Damage over Time cannot scale with Spell-specific modifiers anyways. Searing Bond speaks for itself. RF is a bit special, and I'm not sure it's useful these days, but it is Damage over Time.

Ignite + Proliferate also works quite well, especially if you can get a Shock in too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info