What is the dumbest way to die?

cat on keyboard
Dumbest way to die: play PoE after LoL or TL2 and rely on what I see on screen.
Reading this thread.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Capped cold resistance on a tanky melee being one shotted by an ice nova from a underleveled strong box. Haven't played since.

You forgot to mention your 2.5 k life. You shouldn't play indeed
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Nov 23, 2014, 6:59:16 PM
My highest level HC character ever died because I went AFK in a map I thought was cleared and a lone zombie killed me.

However, I think the dumbest way to die is drinking a caustic flask without the life to support it. I remember when that was a common thing. Rather amusing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Trying to spell a certain word correctly in guild chat.

Stingy, you mean? Someone who nags? Or something abnormally slow?

PS!
I love how a single topic can go for weeks or months as long as a single person is concerned about it.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Starting playing, first checking my gear (second weapon slot is for leveling gems), and forget to switch back to the main weapon slot...
And Than making Haku Daily... wondering why i want to kill the enemies and no reaction --> -10%
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Nov 24, 2014, 8:05:38 AM
Forgot autoequip on pickup was turned on while playing my legacy facebreaker. Apparently white one handers can't do enough damage to properly leech.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Urgent AFK. No matter how well you think you cleared the immediate area around you, a monster will always randomly creep in and kill you.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
No contest. Typing and trolling here while you left your exile alone in a zone. Another day in RNG damnation.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info