What is the dumbest way to die?

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
afk outside of town!
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
On a marathon after 72 hours of playtime? :P

PS!
Nah, just kidding. Away from keyboard outside of town. The only reason that prevents me from playing Hardcore.

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
desynch = server issue...

why are there two options for the exact same thing. you are just salty

ps: desynch has become a lot better since the last patch.
^ because desync is not really a technical issue with the server or your internet provider?

Id imagine what he means by server issue is an instance crash, flat line or something along those lines that causes you to lose the character.

Desync is simply misunderstanding between server and client.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I was leveling with a guy, doing some Courtyard maps and stuff. After dying a lot to physical reflect-mobs he was finally close to leveling. (He was somewhere mid 90s).

So we're on TS and he's like 'Yay, I'm at 99%'. We do Courtyard bosses, and he starts checking loot and picking up shit. And then he dies. To desecrated ground. At 99%. He went from full life to dead while checking loot without noticing.

He quit the game, haven't seen him since september. Too bad, he was fun when he was mad.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Voted for beeing a dumbass and ripping a few level 85+ cuz I had too much wine :)

(Ripasso prefered rip wine)

It's always funny tho ;)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Using Soul Mantle, getting cursed with projectile weakness, vulnerability, flammability, then getting killed by one projectile from a tentacle shooter.
Capped cold resistance on a tanky melee being one shotted by an ice nova from a underleveled strong box. Haven't played since.
The stupidest way I almost died 2 years ago: hitting 31 while near a WP in act 3 and warping to City of Sarn by mistake rather than Sarn Encampment and taking off my headphones. Had the screen full of menus while I played with moving gems around and I wondered why the screen was red. Closed the menus to see a single ladybird eating my foot! Managed to save it on the brink of death at least. Needless to say, beer was involved!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info