surprised about no qq about Vaal Temple

Would have been a better troll if you couldn't just click Quote and see what was hidden in your quote-ception
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Would have been a better troll if you couldn't just click Quote and see what was hidden in your quote-ception
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
There is no QQ about Vaal Temple because you can just cheese it by constantly casting Enduring Cry + Immortal Call.

"
Ceryneian wrote:
There is no QQ about Vaal Temple because you can just cheese it by constantly casting Enduring Cry + Immortal Call.

I just one shot them ez
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Ceryneian wrote:

I just one shot them ez

Or that.
Gotten Vaal Temple thrice. First time, I tried the boss and died after killing one of them... didn't go back because f that. Second time, I had just leveled to 91 so tried again and died four times in the attempt. Didn't care since no EXP loss, but damn. Third time, I just ran the map and ignored the fight.

It's definitely one of the hardest encounters int he game. But I wouldn't say it's a bad thing... this game needs more challenges designed for 6 players or top-end builds. Definitely will need a better build to defeat it though.
Sitting in my stash, looking at me.

One day, one day.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
yeah, theres no qq because its lvl 79, and highest non-atziri map in the game. you also know what to expect exactly, and understand its tough content

compared to low map bosses who were 'redesigned', the trio aint even bad.

museum trio on lvl 76 zana is way harder imo (got it the other day, barely stayed alive on my rf toon)

my rf can do the trio, but today is the first day Ive failed a zana mission...my rf toon got an ele weakness/vuln map and goal to kill corrupt boss. boss was 75 dungeon brutus. I was like NOPE didnt even try the guy, I knew I was in for xp loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info