Is this game P2W? (PayToWin)

I just made my account here but I was wondering if this game is P2W like other games? I don't want to waste my money on games anymore. Can I play this game without paying? Are all the shop items in game for real money?
The only things you can spend your real money on in this game are purely cosmetic. You can have just as effective character as me without spending a dime. I will just look cooler. :)
Stash tabs is p2w.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
So everyone who never spent money will look all the same on this game?
Stash tab = p2w
MTX= p2w
Just buy some skins and get some RnG Boost in next 2 days you going to get mirror drops and expensive stuffs.
This game is Absolute P2W.So many sites to buy items and currency around the web.In game drop a SHIT.Then you go with pay pal online and buy what Need.I can only think that this game is coorporating with this sites.Is my personal thinking about this game after 1 year.
"
jstq wrote:
Stash tabs is p2w.

cool story bro, tell me more about it

On topic, NO mate this game is NOT p2w (also dont mind trolls and whiners in general discussion forum)
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
sorry, but to be fair stash tabs are in fact a form of p2w, its just a very friendly form. (if you dont believe me i will explain it)

its a form of p2w i have no problem with :)

but in general you dont have to pay anything! you can play this game a very long time w/o paying anything. just go ahead and try it out.

and the rmt sites are a different story, because there are so many people who drive those sites, i dont think ggg has a little chance vs this army.
"
Kedeiron wrote:
So everyone who never spent money will look all the same on this game?

Yes you are right. Do not worry friend.
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
It just makes it easier, you can make multiple accounts and store your items on them, and each account can have 20 characters, so you can use those characters` inventories to store items too.

well okay. but you would have to multiclient to get your items from one account to another.

the thing with tabs is, they work perfectly together with chaos recipe, regal recipe and all this. they were designed for them basically.

Yea you can, but its a lot harder to get a lot of items/currency, as a new player you will probably dont even recognize this until you get to play this game seriously anyway. so its a fair design.
when you start playing more and more its worth to spend dollar.

//pls dont get me wrong... i just like to see all sides of the medal
Last edited by voodoojin on Nov 23, 2014, 10:50:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info