What this guy is trying to do?

His margin is way too low... should be at least 3c. <10%? Not worth the effort.

This isn't flipping by the way. It's simply running commodities at a commission.
i also did that some time ago, they just laughed at me :(
Hell, and I thought that flipping regrets was a bad idea. :P

PS!
For your interest: Flipping for noobies.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
If you don't pick the right spread, you'll fail. You'll end up with a bunch of one or the other. The key to running commodities is to strike a balance between them that people are willing to pay for each. It's actually a lot better to run multiple commodities at once rather than simply two.
"
Dafuq is this?

What's wrong?

I treat guys like this like "banks".

When I want to exchange Dollars for Euros and backwards, my bank keeps flipping me as well.
Because I know that, I'll not just trade my money with them all day. Only when I'm in need.

Same here.
When I'm in need of chaos/Ex and I want it to be quick, I'll pay one of those guys for his "services" (at least he opened a party and is spending time online and providing the possibility for currency exchange).
When I'm not in need, I don't take bad exchange rates, obviously.

As long as he thinks he's not wasting his time, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Currency conversion in the real world is also performed at a steep cost, so I suppose what he is trying to do is welcome you to the planet you're on, Earth.
thats many times better than one dude I saw in chat doing the following.

Current ex price -40ish chaos. He posts the following with 30sec-1min intervals:

WTB exalt - 20chaos.
..30sec
WTS exalt - 60 chaos

repeat on an on

Half of trade chat stop their posts to make fun of it :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info