Zombie/Spectre build need more variety

As mentioned above, zombie/spectre build seriously need some attention as this build is seriously old and boring. Without any new nodes and special uniques, this build is not good at all.

1. Minion critical strikes & multiplier:
With these nodes minion can have more damage and more variety (influenced by shadow critical build).

2. Minion armor/evasion:
Minions need more survival. Minions die, summoner die.

3. Minion block:
Same as no.2

4. Herald gems should work with minions as summoner has very limited slots.

Hopefully with these new nodes, zombie/spectre summoner will be more common and interesting.
Last edited by ELLE_Birthday on Nov 23, 2014, 7:51:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Summoner is no good at all? Sorry, but I'll kindly disagree. My Summoner on Beyond league (pre-nerf) was sawing through maps with just a 4Link, also my character had no problems with defenses.

It might be weak only at the starting stages, which is like 1-55~. At 55-60~ cruel spectres will do more than fine, zombies are tanky enough if you're running purity of elements and passive, which gives minions resists.

But yes, I'd love to see a bit more variety in a summoner.

If your experience comes only from your current character levels, then I'd suggest playing more and asking for for advice.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Nov 23, 2014, 8:25:25 AM
"
1988288 wrote:

It might be weak only at the starting stages, which is like 1-55~. At 55-60~ cruel spectres will do more than fine, zombies are tanky enough if you're running purity of elements and passive, which gives minions resists.

If your experience comes only from your current character levels, then I'd suggest playing more and asking for for advice.

So, to sum up your position, the Quality of Life of a mainstream build for two difficulty levels - two entire playthroughs of a campaign - doesn't matter, as long as it gets better in New Game ++?

In any other genre of games, that would sound blatantly ridiculous. And that's because it is. You don't ignore QoL or balance issues just because they don't occur in the late game.
Last edited by Karkadinn on Nov 23, 2014, 11:13:58 AM
"
1988288 wrote:
Summoner is no good at all? Sorry, but I'll kindly disagree. My Summoner on Beyond league (pre-nerf) was sawing through maps with just a 4Link, also my character had no problems with defenses.

that is totally misleading

summoners never have just a 4l

if you have a +2 helm thats a 5l nd it is rare for summoners to have only one summon, so that is multiple concurrent skills equal to more than just a 4l.

its the only way summoners can get awaa with not having 6ls

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 23, 2014, 11:38:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info