[Suggestion] Continuous Vaal Fragment Running!

Hey, here is my video to help explain my suggestion a bit more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvPoWj_xJYE

While watching, here is a jist of what happened and what I'm suggesting.

I made a party called "FREE Corrupted Area Farming! MY H/o! FFA!". Once we got together in my hideout, I would have about 5 or so vaal sacrifice fragments in my inventory and we would all run the maps with a full party. (FFA ofcourse for fun!).

It was epic, and at the end, I would say jokingly NG Baal-01 or whatever. To get some d2 nostalgia hype.

However, after u know after about 10 runs... I only had 1 fragment left! Why? Because I was a bit slow on reaction time while looting the Vaal Vessels! (That's okay though!) That's entirely the reason why it's fun to run them! It Keeps the party alive so everyone has a chance to ninja the vessel at the end!

My suggestion is, let us enable a option in the party window (or anywhere) that lets us enable others to use vaal fragments inside the current users hideout. This could be a global option that is appended to every new party you create, or it can be user specific. But it has to be per sessio. Have it be stored per session, and per party. (Always disabled by default ofcourse).

This idea popped in my head because I was out of fragments and it was really fast-paced as we were going on Baal-14 in less than 15 minutes or so. And it would of been awesome if we could of just let other people donate a fragment or so and keep the running alive. (Hell, that person in my video said he would of kept the run going, but couldn't use the device). It would of been epic!

The other option would be for ALL 5 of us to go to the other users hideout.... and then load in, etc and start. Doesn't seem very intuitive as compared to my idea. I think this idea would be great for speed running vaal fragments with a party. As in this case, calling them baal runz is fine too, lol.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 23, 2014, 4:21:08 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
24 hour bump, thanks!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
24 Hour bump, thanks!
Bump, thanks.
Fragment runs are always a loss, what is the point of running them FFA? There's no difference in who puts it into the map device, just go pick them all up yourself and put them back in instead of letting others take them.
Alternatively if you enjoy the 'who can reach the vessel the quickest' that much just tell them to drop the fragments for you if its not a midnight (or whatever you're trying to accomplish with those runs) so you can keep the chain going.
Bump, thanks!
"
monkuar wrote:
Bump, thanks!

You do know bumps do nothing for suggestions, right?
"
Natharias wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Bump, thanks!

You do know bumps do nothing for suggestions, right?

If that's the kind of philosophy you want to have while posting on the forums so be it. I have countless suggestions that I have created here, that were added in-game. They were SEEN by the dev's and THEY do visit this forum.

I'm not even a divine supporter and I know this. With every bump comes an opportunity for the thread to be seen by a developer that likes it, now leave me alone.
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 28, 2014, 5:33:01 AM
24 Hour bump, thanks!
2 Day bump, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info