Vaal Burning Arrow, Chance to Ignite

Hello GGG,

yesterday while testing a new build, i expiremented with Vaal Burning Arrow. I found that the chance to Ignite is apparently way lower than it is supposed to be.
According to the wiki Vaal Burning Arrow is a vaal attack that fires an exploding arrow with an increased chance to ignite.
Here a picture of the stats that can be found in the official wiki:

as you can see the stats are very high.

Now a real image, from my ingame Vaal Burning Arrow:

in this picture u you can see my chance to ignite is around 20% on the gem directly, which according to the wiki should already be at 64% chance to ignite.

So either the Wiki is wrong, the chance to ignite is wrongly shown, or it is just wrong overall.
Either way, it would be nice to know whats going on here, for example if the wiki is wrong that it gets edited so it show the correct stats.

Greetings,
Mi4
Last edited by Mic4 on Nov 23, 2014, 3:28:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bumping this as the problem is still active.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 30, 2015, 4:23:03 AM
The wiki is wrong or poorly worded, you have 20% chance to ignite on the gem, which is not even on the wiki, the gem is correct the wiki is a fan made resource that GGG don't maintain or even own.

even the gamepedia one is wrong and it seems to be more upto date(which again is nothing to do with GGG)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Burning_Arrow

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 30, 2015, 4:23:32 AM
I've read a lot of threads on reddit and these forums from many months ago that cite Vaal Burning Arrow as having a high chance to ignite. Pretty sure this is actually a bug that's been flying under the radar for some time.
"
corbinstuard wrote:
I've read a lot of threads on reddit and these forums from many months ago that cite Vaal Burning Arrow as having a high chance to ignite. Pretty sure this is actually a bug that's been flying under the radar for some time.

It's unlikely to be bugged, game is correct and all other sources are out of date or wrong...unless you have something on this site telling you different.

If you're right, then the skill was nerfed sometime between the posts all indicating a high chance to ignite and now. I've looked through patch notes and have not found anything specifying a nerf to Vaal burning arrows ignite. Bugged. Stop defending it when all evidence points to the contrary.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info