For razer users having dsync issues

Okay I am fairly new to this game and was having a heck of a time with dsync. This some may already know but for the ones that do not here I go. You can macro your keys on your razer keyboard with the /oos for every key you hit. Go to your macro settings and put in new macros they need to be recorded with no delay.

When you start recording press keys in this order enter / o o s enter __ <-- in this spot any letter or number key. Make as many macros as needed for you (I have 5 a,q,w,e,d) once you have these macros made bind them to your keys and ensure that the macro is played while the key is pressed. You will not notice the /oos in chat but will go off followed with a nice skill activation.

I found this very helpful sense dsync is rng and **** so macroing /oos in all key swipes is very nice to me sense I do play hardcore. I hope this helps some people out there this is also achieved with other devices not just razer I just have razer keyboard and mouse. Happy hunting and good luck.
Last edited by freezevic007 on Nov 22, 2014, 7:22:39 PM
Wouldn't that wreck havoc in chat when you need to use these letters?
For the razer keyboard you can FN # your profile to path of exile so nope switch to normal when wanting to type then FN back to when fighting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info