Path of Slaughter

Now, I know New Zealand is a land of advanced agriculture and you put a lot in growing quality livestock. That's all well and commendable.
I also know that every good butcher needs a wide assortment of quality knives to do his work. That's also exemplary, nobody would want to be butchered with a camp shovel.

However, I'll probably never know why was it necessary to raise the drop rate of slaughter knives quite so much. As a passionate gambler that spends quite a lot of chance orbs on endgame items, I can't help noticing slaughter knives drop at least five times as much as any of my other items of interest. Siege axes also seem to drop more but not nearly as much as slaughter knives.

If you don't have an explanation handy, I'd be satisfied with a confirmation that I'm not imagining things.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Noticed it right when Bino's was introduced. I could be biased because I was actively looking for them but for me they drop way more often than, for example, Ambushers.
Confirmed. Same applies to penetrating quiver. Im trying to 'craft' (gamble with alchs and chances) an upgrade and i alch a lot of non-penetrating and chance penetrating. And my chance orbs are consumed much faster than alchs

Dont try to farm maraketh bows. These drop like once per 10 maps..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info