Hi GGG. Magicfind and uniques visible on map

Hi GGG.

I am a big fan of the "magicfind" possibilities in path of exile so here comes some input regarding that.

Will there be any chance of making unique drops and currency drops visible on map ? I think many players would like this in the game, and me personally would love it. I suggest unique items and maybe some “high rated” currency – Choas,exalted ect… Just so we don’t miss that one unique item by rushing a map, or simply just overlooking the drops.

And will there be an aura which gives a “magicfind” boost? By most “magicfind” uniques you will get some sort of drawback, so if the “magicfind” aura reserves more mana then other auras, I guess that it makes sense. Ect 65%-70%. I know item quantity is out of the question.

Best regards, pathofexileplayer.
Last edited by Brandsvoll on Nov 22, 2014, 10:46:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump
I like this. But with 90% mana/life reservation.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
any more pointers on this subject ?
Last edited by Brandsvoll on Dec 10, 2014, 8:08:10 AM
"
Brandsvoll wrote:
any more pointers on this subject ?

Yeah, stop reviving "dead" posts that people havent bothered to comment on because if they cared they would comment
A very high reservation aura with a very low boost to magic find (IIR), that also shows uniques and exalts on the map might be interesting for those players whom ask for such things, without changing the actual core game. (Treasure Hunter?)

Then when such suggestions come up in the future, we could say that it does exist.

\(o,O)/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info