The Marauder

I wonder what the real back story behind the Marauder is.

He may be intentionally making himself look silly, I think this means hes trying to hide something
Marauders had a war with those who tried to enslave them, he was one of the leaders, but got caught, chained and sent to Wraeclast.
"
Marauders had a war with those who tried to enslave them, he was one of the leaders, but got caught, chained and sent to Wraeclast.
Did the Marauder tell you that? It seems a little suspicious to me to believe what he tells us, why would he tell the whole truth if hes hiding something?

I think the Marauder actually came to Wraeclast of his own will to hunt down Fairgraves and raid his ship for treasures. He later found that Fairgraves was dead, but then he killed him again anyway. Anyone who kills Fairgraves is definitely evil, and cant be trusted.
Last edited by Metronomy on Nov 22, 2014, 8:13:17 AM
The question you should be asking is not "who is the marauder?", but who is this "us" you think he's talking to?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 22, 2014, 8:18:59 AM
Razer footprints make every single character look silly.
Dude.

Why the #*§k did u post a pic of av loved toon wearing that horrible microtransaction?

Son, I am dissapointed.

:(
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Last edited by ohrlylol on Nov 22, 2014, 3:28:00 PM
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Did the Marauder tell you that?

Yes :)
"
Metronomy wrote:
I wonder what the real back story behind the Marauder is.

He may be intentionally making himself look silly, I think this means hes trying to hide something

Only thing I can see that looks silly is that butt ugly footprint.
Karui will never be slaves!
I think he was a body model for ink Masters of Wreaclast.. He got so pissed off at their bad tatts he killed them all...
Only after Midnite do the Pagans Play
Last edited by Midnitepagan on Nov 22, 2014, 5:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info