Dozens of New Vendor Recipes Needed

Every single unique should be involved in some sort of vendor recipe, both as an ingredient, and an end result. Yes, even the most expensive, rare ones.

This would create an endless anti-deflation based economy for the 98% of the uniques that really honestly do completely suck.

I don't really have any input at this time other than this overarching idea in and of itself.

Eg. 3 different crappy lower unique bows, for a random mid tier unique bow. 3 different mid tier unique bows for a random high tier unique bow. 3 high tier unique bow for a random vendor only bow. Have common, rare, and ultra rare results for each trade in. Lots of new filler uniques for each tier would probably have to be created to make this happen. But ya, it should happen.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Every unique item can be used for the 5x Chance Orb recipe.
New vendor recipe:

A 20% Quality, 6 socketed, RBG-link twice, UNIQUE weapon will sell for 1x Whetstone, 7x Jeweller's, 2x Chromatics, and Alteration/Alch Shards based on modifiers.

Actually, that is not really new, just a more inclusive way of doing what things are already being done.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info