BBB Bring Back Beyond BBB

Next league: Onslaught / Nemesis / Invasion / Beyond All together, all prenerf versions for you all that cant get enough nerf.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Next league: Onslaught / Nemesis / Invasion / Beyond All together, all prenerf versions for you all that cant get enough nerf.

Yes plz!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Double post ftw.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 22, 2014, 5:05:55 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

Yes plz!

+1

Oblivious

[x] Beyond Standard League
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

Please include Anarchy and Domination (because of reflect shrine) and exclude Ambush.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Nov 22, 2014, 2:08:10 PM
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

Please include Anarchy and Domination (because of reflect shrine) and exclude Ambush.

no box rips?

you kill 3 blue packs and a bunch of beyonders spawn
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Beyond as a map mod is fine but if it was moved into the base game I'd just stop playing.
I'M HELPING!
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

That + BLAMT

I would totally play that as a permanent league. I'd probably be nerd raging every other day when I got killed. But an hour later I'd be rolling a new character and going right back at it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info