Any suggestions on my gear and gems?

My gear.
Spoiler

My passive tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwUtBUIGOQbpB6UI9BBYFm8aVRpsHwIhYCSqJ2Eo-isNLJwtHzI0NZI2xTboNulAoEGHQZZCS0SrRZ1Ms099UWBTUlWuVcZXK1ivXhNfKmBLYSFko2pDbRlvhHTtdPF2EXgNecB6737igFaCEIIegseD24TvhTKFxYcph2WPppUgmuCdrqcIqW6playvrrOvm7Xytz64k72CwFTB88OG0PXYJNi92t3bC9wd34rfsN--42rk7OcL55HpAuvk6-7u2fO--ej60v4K_rM=

I recently got an upgrade on my equips, and i was wondering what you guys think. I feel a bit squishy still. No where near as bad as before. (i was able to solo Merviel in the Necropolis Map. After dying several times) Am i just bad at the game. Or am i doing something wrong.
up
IMO you should lose the Andvarius ring. You should never wear something that reduces your resists when you're having trouble staying alive.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Your priorities should be:

1. Survivability.

2. DPS.

3. MF: Increased Item Rarity and Increased Item Quantity.

If you do not have #1, do not get #2 or #3. Only get #2 if you are dying due to lack of leech.

If you do not have #2, do not get #3. No exceptions.

If you have #1 and #2, only get #3 provided it does not sacrifice them to a point that it is a problem.

So I'd dump your belt, Andvarius, Voidbringer, and get a different implicit for your Lazhwar. 1% leech isn't anything.

You're not going crit, so Voidbringer only ramps up your mana cost at no benefit. It's a useless item.

Doryani's belt also is wasteful. A rare belt with tri-res, life, and es rolls would do you much better.

Apart from that, I'd suggest using the following:

CWDT level 1 + Frost Wall. Use CWS instead of Faster Casting. Faster Casting does nothing for it.

Use Added Lightning Damage instead of Added Chaos. Chaos doesn't benefit from penetration, while lightning damage will. Huge DPS boost.

Put Empower with Clarity. The extra mana regeneration is priceless since you seem to be going for MoM. Also spend a respec point to get MoM, if you must.
Thanks man :) i appreciate your input.
What do you think about going for Vaal Pact on my passive tree?
"
darthxxjew wrote:
What do you think about going for Vaal Pact on my passive tree?

Why do you ask, do you die to reflect or need faster leeching?

If not, then no.

If you need faster leech, then it is required.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info