Making Discharge partyviable

Hey everyone!

I am playing a "Most-Hated" Mjölner-Discharge Build. Why? Because i think its so much fun and awesome. I love Mjölner and its unique ability as well as I love Discharge. However the Build has one BIG problem. No one wants to have this build in his party - and thats totally understandable cause the Multidischarge-Firework shuts down most PC-Systems out there making the whle gameplay-experience for groups feel more like a power point presentation rather then a high speed fun action RPG experience.

I know a lot of people will just tell me to play something "less casual" and "less stupid", but that not what i want. I want to play that build, but not only alone, i wanna play in groups also.

So here's my suggestion to GGG. What about an alternative Discharge Effect as Microtransaction? A lot of skills have that kind of thing...what about one less graphics intense Discharge Animation? Something that saves Computers from surrendering due to red/blue firworks that occupy the whole screen. I know a lot of people who would be more then happy to spend some bucks on something like that - me included.

I don't think it has to be the way it is. Discharge is fun to play - perhaps the most fun thing since Diablo 2 Javazon!! Only talking for myself of course, but I know i am not alone out there, i talked to loads of people that would be interested in that kind of skillchange.

Comeon GGG, help us, help the Discharge-Community, help us reintegrating. We wanna play with others AND we also want to keep our builds!!

Any opinions about that?
Last edited by Modulok2299 on Nov 21, 2014, 2:02:27 PM
its more like a suggestion not gameplay help. d3 is that way oh wait i mean suggestions thread is that way (almost a reflex response after seeing all these forum trolls sheesh)
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
you could have saved both our times, if you would not have posted this crap - and of course it would help to improve gameplay.
Last edited by Modulok2299 on Nov 21, 2014, 3:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info