Discuss 6L, T1 crit, +3 Level bow gems

"
Tempada wrote:
"
Duradil wrote:
and with some Ziggyd ring it would be a 7 link..ele proliferation...

What is a ZiggyD ring?

Very nice bow that will make you a decent amount of currency (assuming it didn't cost a crazy amount to craft). In the meantime, give it the Elreon mod and play around with it.

No you shouldn't Scour it!

I don't know what ring ZiggyD has..a guild member mentioned it and wasnt around again for me to ask. But the same person made mention of elemental proliferation and google search only came up with unique pyre ring...elreon for me isnt level 8..not sure how i feel about getting someone else to mod it..if selling it i might as well just consider the cost difference in sale price.
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Duradil wrote:
and with some Ziggyd ring it would be a 7 link..ele proliferation...

What is a ZiggyD ring?

Very nice bow that will make you a decent amount of currency (assuming it didn't cost a crazy amount to craft). In the meantime, give it the Elreon mod and play around with it.

No you shouldn't Scour it!

by the way, im honored you would even post on my thread. im using your EK build as we speak..trying to sell my gear to try out a ranger... check it out:

Spoiler
No, if you scour this, I'll facepalm so hard it's unreal.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
That's poison arrow it's actually one of the broken builds in the game however it's pretty expensive it also needs an empower lvl 4.

Other then the DPS can rival about nearly anything well other then god tier builds such as shatterchuck etc but it will clear anything and anywhere.

shattershuck is dps, not clear speed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 21, 2014, 5:55:24 PM
great but the skills who benefit from +3 do not benefit from crit roll

poison arrow - only initial hit can crit, no effect on cloud
explosive arrow - meh, only initial hit benefits from weapon crit, would be greatly outperformed by quill rain or faster +3 bows

that being said, gz, insane roll
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
all replies being appreciated, no one interested in buying it yet...bleh why couldnt I have gotten the rolls i need for my own bow?!?!
"
Duradil wrote:
by the way, im honored you would even post on my thread. im using your EK build as we speak..trying to sell my gear to try out a ranger... check it out:

Sweet, you did well with the gear! Always glad to hear about people using the build. Hope it was fun for you :)
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
There's one outcome you can expect if you scour it.

Spoiler
I'll find you and slap you.
Casually casual.

Plenty of people saying the bow is decent, but "money" talks and no one is interested....guess I got some time to wait...
It's a really good bow, but it's not the best base for it... currently. the two builds that take advantage of the prefixes prefer attackspeed over crit due to the nature of their attacks. I think that's why it probably won't sell.

I could imagine using an EA build, to proc shock on crit with lightning damage, then the lightning damage would proc EE, which would even increase the damage dealt even further. I'd still pick something like Quill Rain over this though. Quantity over Quality for this one.

you're better off using this yourself, OP. Or wait for a skill that does take advantage of it properly.

EDIT: Wait, you only posted this today? wait for a while, dammit. it's not exactly the hottest thing right now for it to sell in only a day.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Nov 21, 2014, 10:35:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info