Discuss 6L, T1 crit, +3 Level bow gems

Some guilde mates said it would be good for an explosive/poison arrow build...and with some Ziggyd ring it would be a 7 link..ele proliferation...
Last edited by Duradil on Nov 21, 2014, 12:56:50 PM
Yep. Insanely overpowered.
so I got the +gem levels prefixes...meaning all suffixes are still available. is there an interest in this sort of thing or should i just scour and start over?
Last edited by Duradil on Nov 21, 2014, 1:37:24 PM
you can sell it for 40 exa
IGN TylordRampage
is there a video of this build in action?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Malone wrote:
you can sell it for 40 exa
its ilvl 77...so its still got plenty of room for crafters...40 ex would seem like a good and fair offer..with potential for so much more.
That's poison arrow it's actually one of the broken builds in the game however it's pretty expensive it also needs an empower lvl 4.

Other then the DPS can rival about nearly anything well other then god tier builds such as shatterchuck etc but it will clear anything and anywhere.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 21, 2014, 1:39:16 PM
so should i scour and try to do phys or try to sell and start over/buy a phys dmg bow...thoughts?
I'd sell it, but I'm nobody who's opinion should be listened to.
"
Duradil wrote:
and with some Ziggyd ring it would be a 7 link..ele proliferation...

What is a ZiggyD ring?

Very nice bow that will make you a decent amount of currency (assuming it didn't cost a crazy amount to craft). In the meantime, give it the Elreon mod and play around with it.

No you shouldn't Scour it!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info