How many lost their empty stash pages from this merger?

The solution is to vendor everything in those filled tabs.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
my results were a mixed bag. I had several empty tabs in standard that were still empty after the merge.
I had one tab from Rampage that was fully moved to a tab in standard that I assume was empty (only the rampage stuff was on it) but there wasn't an empty tab in that spot before the merge.
and then of course I have a a ton of full remove only tabs to move into a ton of already full tabs from standard.
Holy crap I have a lot of unique items... mostly garbage though. What does one do with a dozen trapper boots?
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Holy crap I have a lot of unique items... mostly garbage though. What does one do with a dozen trapper boots?

Socket > link > colour > quality > Vaal
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 21, 2014, 5:57:21 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Socket > link > colour > quality > Vaal

Vaal > Use masters to socket link colour tyty
Sorry whats the problem here exactly? I dont really understand why OP is angry? Just take the shit out of the remove only tabs, and problem solved right?
Its a good idea to fill up the inventory space of alt accounts with some of the stuff you got in stash tabs. A lot of people don't run more than 2-3 builds at a time anyway, so the rest of their alts can be loaded up as mules.

Pre-merge its a good idea to liquidate some stuff sitting around that isn't that valuable that you don't have any plans on using any time soon. Figure out a way to move everything from your stash to your alts. I got like 8 tabs or something like that, and that is way more than I ever needed. Then again, I'm not really a pack rat.

You can also use alts to take stuff from remove-only tabs and fill up their inventory.

Regardless of what you do it doesn't seem like a huge deal to me and TC is just looking to complain for the sake of complaining.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 21, 2014, 8:10:18 PM
I didnt lose any empty stash tabs, all the ones at the bottom are empty

I've too many tabs to notice a difference
"
Quantume wrote:
The merge will fuck the stash up like a claymore mine on steroids.
There is no logic on how the remove only tabs are placed, it puts anything it wants anywhere it wants.

Harsh, but summing it up quite nicely :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 22, 2014, 3:32:50 AM
"
The solution is to vendor everything in those filled tabs.

I would if they didn't keep making legacy items.... A lot of players keep them tabs because their may be some kind of jackpot lurking on those pages. I already made my first mistake with that first league throwing stuff out that became legacy. Is act 4 going to bring lots of legacy items?

And thank you for all your posts. I guess what I can take from this is that sometimes the remove only tabs can fill blank pages, so always keep a scroll fragment on every 'blank' page

I have some IIQ gear in remove only tabs, and now that we have crafting...
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 22, 2014, 1:11:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info