How many lost their empty stash pages from this merger?

I cleared out a couple of HC pages in my stash only to find that my some pages from beyond that should of been remove only filled ALL my empty tabs. I cleared these out to sort stuff before the league ended only to find them filled... and now I can't BUY anymore stash pages because none will be blanks.

I nave noticed that this did it before because all my HC stashed were filled. I only thought that new stash pages did this. I bought a lot of stash pages this last league, I finally though I would get some relief and spend time clearing out my HC stash... guess not now. Now I am just going to let my Beyond stuff rot in remove only tabs.

Just a warning for future merges, don't leave any bank pages in your stash.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 22, 2014, 12:19:24 PM
It's a fucking mess. Always has been.
"Deal with it"? -The devs.

The merge will fuck the stash up like a claymore mine on steroids.
There is no logic on how the remove only tabs are placed, it puts anything it wants anywhere it wants.

Here's a hotfix tip for the devs:

A) Make the "click to show the tab list" drop menu PERMANENT TOGGLE (show//hide)

B) Do not close it if we click on a tab in the list!

C) Allow drag and move IN THE LIST FOR EASY & FAST sorting!

That should prevent 90% of poe players from committing suicide or having a mental breakdown.

Spoiler

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Nov 21, 2014, 10:53:08 AM
Yes, GGG really need to work on their wording, especially when it comes to the whole stash tab mess, but
"
Chris wrote:
Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs.

was already how it was done in the Ambush/Invasion merge.

The second part, "this is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs", made me take precautions... I farmed Normal Ledge a few times to fill all empty tabs with white junk. A friend who joined the effort simply put a single ring in the upper left corner of his empty tabs. Turned out that his approach was already good enough to flag a tab as "occupied", i.e. they weren't flooded during the merge. So, basically just make sure that something is in those tabs and you should be fine the next time.
"
Chris wrote:
Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab.

What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

I was penalized for having empty stash pages in my HC stash... wtf?
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 21, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
as said before you should have occupied a few tabs :/

You had a lot of stash tabs, some not being used. As you gained 2x the stash tabs from the merge, the free ones that you weren't using got filled up but you still keep your gear in remove only tabs. (aka not penalised for not having enough tabs)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
wow that sucks... Good to know.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
andkamen wrote:
as said before you should have occupied a few tabs :/

You had a lot of stash tabs, some not being used. As you gained 2x the stash tabs from the merge, the free ones that you weren't using got filled up but you still keep your gear in remove only tabs. (aka not penalised for not having enough tabs)

But I was penalized... GGG didn't say 'for your convenience any empty tabs in your stash will get filled with Beyond/rampage items first and then the rest will become remove only tabs.' They said in the quote in my previous post that ALL those tab would become remove only tabs!

Had they made the season 9 race more attractive so I would of play it and not boycotted it, I would of figured this one out (the first time any race season sucked so badly it was not worth my time).

This is the first time I have had empty pages on a merger, so now I know, but it's a little too late... I regret buying those last 2 sets points now. These little things keep making this game less attractive.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 22, 2014, 12:20:29 PM
1 wisdom scroll to bring them all and in the darkness bind them :)
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Last edited by Blackmogg on Nov 21, 2014, 2:11:33 PM
Is this a bug? I have quite a few empty stash pages that weren't filled.

Actually, I dont think any of my stash tabs were filled, but not sure as I have waaaaay too many and barely play core leagues
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 21, 2014, 2:38:41 PM
This didn't happened to me, I had all my tabs in standard empty except one, and still got all my rampage tabs as remove-only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info