Help A chipmunk make a grand master.

Well standard is finally here and that means we have all the wonderful disposable items (well mostly ) to start Frankensteining together real monsters to troll people in the hall of grand masters.

And in my true poor fashion Im making a summoner.

So the simple goal of this build is to be hellishly annoying to other players with out things like low life and other unremarkable or uninteresting and powerful build combos.

So the out line of the build is as follows

curse on hit , ee, permanent minion master with zombies specters and franky the loveable animate guardian.

What does this mean:
Well i need help with the details , what Items everyone thinks would result in maximum troll, what curses would be the most evil etc.

My initial set up looks something like this:

So we have some fun options here.

obviously im going to be doing EE arc with a 20/20 curse on hit and 20/20 curses
right now we are looking at

4 curses in total with
temporal chains
enfeeble
vulnerability
and elemental weakness.

however i was thinking i hsould drop elemental weakness for a punishment.

as for the wands, if i do montre my zombies will have 12000 life for people to chew through which is always fun and the +1 zombie chest means i get 5 of the big buddies.

if i go arumvorax i can drop some of my crappier life rolled items with good resists to get more life in. I can also drop the admittedly terribly rolled 6l and try from something with some es one it.

or i can do a midnight and be as durable as a box of wet noodles in a rain storm but i get 4 specters ( kind of doubt it is worth it)

I honestly dont know how specters would work for the grandmaster considering how you have to get the wankers but ill figure that out some how.

zombies will be spected for half damage half durability,
unfortunatly me being the goofball adhd rodent that i am , i dont have a level 3 empower *YET*

but I am looking for idea for what the core gems for the zombies should be , keep in mind no need for aoe gems since im hunting players with the zombies.

my initial thoughts was minion life , empower (if i ever get it to 3) and then a damage gem

keep in mind this build is designed to keep zombies alive so i probably wont have flesh offering on purpose in favor of capping their block ith bone offering. so multi strike wont have as much attack speed to multiply and attack speed might be an issue for the zombies.

this will be a 4l on a +2 helm obviously

specters would ideally be evangelists but their job will not be damage and i am thinking to gear them for maximum defense for me

(ie big ass shields , increased duration etc) 4l specters

Franky right now will have the ususal awesome setup of

leercast
dying breath
zahndethus cassock
life gloves
life/ ms boots

he will be at most be 1linked to minion life and maybe another empower .. if i level the damn thing he will be on the shield

this leave the auras, i can approach this in one of two ways, uber defense with small offense or offense.

to that end i could do haste hatered purity of elements
or tri mono purities + hatred/ haste need input here especially since this will mean gem juggling

as for potions 3 minon flasks , a curse flask and a bleeding flask.

so all in all

4l helm = zombie durability
4l boots = specters defensive support
4l gloves = auras
3l shield = guardian + empower or a 4th aura
3l wand , inc duration bone + convo ( convo might be removed since the ai might not use it)
6l chest quad curse ee arc

well that is the gist of it , let me know if you guys have item skill, or even cosmetic suggestions.

should be fun
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 21, 2014, 8:35:07 AM
I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you <.<

<3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Make sure you have desecrate so you can make more zombies should they die.

Also consider using minion instability so that people will get trolled should they kill your minions.

If you do that, you could also use a summon skeles totem w/ minion life for more lolz.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"

<3

pvp me and imma slaughter you
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"

<3

I don't think you're good m8 =x

*vanishes
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 21, 2014, 9:22:50 AM
"
"
"

<3

I don't think you're good m8 =x

*vanishes

wubwub 5-0
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

<3

it will be hilarious , i just wish punishment did elemental damage, cause then you would be fuuuuuuucked lol

make sure you save a screen of it

also im looking to go for a theme,

right now i might try for a full kaoms summoner look , just to confuse the crap out of people,

i just need to get the kaoms gear first
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 21, 2014, 10:54:10 AM
"

<3

I dare you fight me without mirrored/godly gear, my Infernal Faceblower will pummel you to the end of the world.

PS!
With a 4L. Let's see how you do against chilling fists of fire.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Nov 21, 2014, 10:58:33 AM
Also consider using Bramble Jack to own everyone. 40% phys reflect too strong.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Also consider using minion instability so that people will get trolled should they kill your minions.

If you do that, you could also use a summon skeles totem w/ minion life for more lolz.

This and montregul zombies. You could also use vaal summon skellis linked to minion life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info