Anyone has tried Infinity Wars Trading Card Games?

https://www.infinitywarsgame.com/#!/

This game is free to play Trading Card Game. Since this game's card allow you to trade cards, every cards has its trade value in the market unlike other popular Online Card Game such as Heartstone and MMDoC.

Its easy to get a heads up in the game since its full with tutorial and free cards every day. Personally, I have obtained 3 Legendaries by playing for 1 month every day.
There is no pay to win here since no new cards even preorders are limited to real money purchase but in game currencies too.
Join me in this game.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"

There is no pay to win here

Just because you can grind your way to an equal playing field after thousands of hours doesnt mean its not pay to win until that point.

I cant express how aggravating it is to be limited while my opponent is not. Not because of any error or fault in my judgement, but simply because they paid money.

The pay to win aspect is very noticeable when the biggest creature you own is only a 12/14 while your opponent regularly plays 20/20 flying.

It's compounded by the structure of the game allowing you to place your most OP creatures in the commander slot.

And then there is the issue of board wipes being extremely rare: thus as a new player you wont have them, but your opponent is likely to have them. And that is a HUGE balance issue.

All that being said, it can be enjoyable when you actually have a comparable cards to your opponent and things are fair.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Yeah, a lot of people argue it's not pay2win if you can achieve it while playing the game. Well then GGG could easily sell exalts for real money because you can get them in game right ;)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 21, 2014, 5:46:08 AM
Youre way late to the party.
"

I'm ranked top 10 in Infinity Wars (highest was 3rd), and I got there by buying the best cards from rmt sites, which they allow as a matter of policy. Imo they shouldn't, but whatevs. I paid and I started winning a lot, if that isn't p2w I don't know what is.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 21, 2014, 7:33:34 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

I'm ranked top 10 in Infinity Wars (highest was 3rd), and I got there by buying the best cards from rmt sites, which they allow as a matter of policy. Imo they shouldn't, but whatevs. I paid and I started winning a lot, if that isn't p2w I don't know what is.

Cant compare a game like IW with any arpg tho. Cards IRL can be traded/sold too, so real life card games are P2W as well. ARPGs are a different matter based on policy by the ones who make the game. D3 was P2W and isnt so anymore, POE shouldnt be P2W but some make it so.

BTW, you couldnt buy your way to the top because you had to get good at the game first, cant buy knowledge, just the tools.
"
Cant compare a game like IW with any arpg tho.

I don't think I did.

"
Cards IRL can be traded/sold too, so real life card games are P2W as well.

To a certain extent, yes. But as the game gets popular enough, there end up being enough people who can get any card they want for it not to be enough to reach the top. That hasn't happened yet with IW, there are people lower in the rankings who are better than me at the game, they just can't afford to fill their decks with Sols and Martyr Gollems. I beat them because I paid to be able to (incidentally, note how I stopped playing the day Sol nerf was announced...)
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 21, 2014, 11:50:06 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

Oh you are MonstaMunch at 13th, nice to meet you, I can't believe I can to find someone here from IW at high ladder ranking too.
I'm BunnyStark in IW.

Well, I might be unable to convince anyone here that IW is not p2w but then I would like to let you guys know, I never spend a dime in IW. However, I do spent a lot of time in learning the games, such as understanding each available cards in the game, doing tradings and ultimately building effective deck for ladder. The game gets me going whenever I meet other better players in ladder which I consequently learnt lots of strategical cards able to fit in my decks.

To be fair, I do think many people able to build stronger and appealing deck for ladder by buying all the cards they need from RMT site but we can't say the same for every cash spender. Some still lack of the deck building experience and taking effective cards vs quantity into account.
However, some non spender able to reach far ahead without buying anything with money which I can say doesn't apply to everyone too.

I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Dec 2, 2014, 7:38:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info