New skill tree theories and discussion!

"
If this is accurate...

That new Testudo positioning plus potential extra block nodes...Kreygasm.

(I never play Duelits...ever. So having that more accessible for other classes is amazing)

I don't usually play Duelists either but I always usually head into that part of the tree for the some of the nodes.

And with Testudo I chose that as the spot to put it because there was a bunch of other shield nodes there that were more point inefficient and there was no room for it near the one handed nodes any more so it seemed logical to combine the two shield clusters together and probably make them better I guess.
IGN: RegalForce
"
I'm sick of having to remake/make new characters because they completely rearrange the tree and wipe my passives.... initially, in CB, they said there would be one wipe upon release and that would be it.

While I know that Chris said there would only be one wipe, I believe he was referring to a full account wipe, where all items gear and skill trees were wiped and characters set to level 1, passive tree resets are necessary for the game to grow and be more balanced, however I do understand the frustration of having to reset characters I'm pretty sure this is the only one that is this close to the previous reset. all the others were 6-8 months-ish apart, and is to address necessary balance issues, that have arisen in these leagues.
"
Aviark13 wrote:

While I know that Chris said there would only be one wipe, I believe he was referring to a full account wipe, where all items gear and skill trees were wiped and characters set to level 1, passive tree resets are necessary for the game to grow and be more balanced, however I do understand the frustration of having to reset characters I'm pretty sure this is the only one that is this close to the previous reset. all the others were 6-8 months-ish apart, and is to address necessary balance issues, that have arisen in these leagues.

I think the poster you quoted is a spambot. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 21, 2014, 3:00:41 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I think the poster you quoted is a spambot. lol

Ahaha just my luck. lol
Cant wait for more Teasers.... :(
@Aviark13
Have you moved Mind over Matter away intentionally or it is just your mistake ?
It will be good if GGG will finally move MoM closer to the center of the tree (Scion, Witch, Shadow side) in similar way like they did with Vaal Pact.
Duelist/Ranger side of the tree offers very good defenses like Iron Reflexes and most of the Duelist/Ranger builds is not using MoM due to low mana pool.

Last edited by SevenKnives on Nov 24, 2014, 11:39:16 AM
"
GodlyMe wrote:
It would be nice if they'd leave the damn tree alone already.

I'm sick of having to remake/make new characters because they completely rearrange the tree and wipe my passives.... initially, in CB, they said there would be one wipe upon release and that would be it.

So much for that idea.

This this and This again. So Damned sick of them changing the damned tree every damn time we turn around. Build it right, and fair for all classes, and add to it, or change miner fixes, but other then that leave it be for damned sake.

This is one major nail in the coffin for me, is it the final nail, well that remains to be seen i guess, but its a big one.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Aviark13 wrote:
"

Resets are NOT Necassary for anything. All they need to do is make it right and fair for all classes, and add to it and expand it, and fix miner things as they come up. They spend entirely way to much time working on fucking with the tree, instead of working on new content, alot of wasted time and energy is they are doing, and its pissing off a chunk of there playerbase, how big of a chunk, who knows, but i know of many that already quit because of it, as im sure many more will now also.
i'm surprised... even if it wasn't necessary for the skill tree rebalancing, people should be glad they get a free chance to re-optimize their character without having to spend several exalts worth of regrets or rerolling to do so.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Nov 24, 2014, 2:26:21 PM
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
i'm surprised... even if it wasn't necessary for the skill tree rebalancing, people should be glad they get a free chance to re-optimize their character without having to spend several exalts worth of regrets or rerolling to do so.

Why? LOL, if you screw up a build so badly it costs that much to fix it, then maybe they should just reroll, if they don't want to pay to fix it. If they seriously wait until leagues restart for fixing there characters, because they scrw them up so bad, then they probably shouldn't be playing. The players that use this is remake new builds out of there old characters, should not get free remakes so easily, then its almost like Diablo 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info