Longest hopeless streak?

So i stopped counting after 40, I'm well into my 50s now without a hope. rng is rng is rng, whats your longest streak without a hope drop? Think I'm going for a record, its becoming more of a challenge than anything else...
YoukayNado In Game
Dont see how that is a long streak, when the chance, supposedly, is 5%. Seems like you've been on the fortunate side of the cruel mistress that is RNG.
Been farming her for 5 months now - about 10-15 runs a week, with some alright amount of MF - Got a Windripper drop, CoE Drop, tens of other fragments. No Hope yet.
My luck with them has been ridiculously good overall...but when a few runs without any start turning into several to make things interesting I let lower level friends join the instances and run around ( usually dying and wasting all the portals ) so they can see the fight =D
got hope after ~80th kill, friend got it after ~120 (and second after next 120), hehe.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
270s don't know the exact number.. Will have to call upon some of my guild members to confirm the exact number...

This was the last week of ambush through the downtime in standard after merge.

He'll on wraeclast...

Hope drops were definitely buffed it seemed during rampage though, I'd get one or two every 30-40 runs ish in a very consistent manner.

And another note.. I was also the guy that got 5 hopes in a ROW back to back... Rng giveth rng taketh away.
IGN:nickyadaya
Last edited by iamslowpoke on Nov 21, 2014, 11:47:28 AM
I went 112 in invasion w/o one.
@BeerPact
"
270s don't know the exact number.. Will have to call upon some of my guild members to confirm the exact number...

He'll on wraeclast...

Hope drops were definitely buffed it seemed during rampage though, I'd get one or two every 30-40 runs ish in a very consistent manner.

And another note.. I was also the guy that got 5 hopes in a ROW back to back... Rng giveth rng taketh away.

Pretty sure I remember this hopeless streak, that's when smashyoboom and I were buying every hope from you and others on market before 1.2 hit. Just remember how mad you were lol. And iirc I bought the hope that finally dropped after that streak.
well. mine just ended, 62 i believe.

i must have had the most ridiculous luck when I starting farming her then, I'd average 1 in 20 for the first 8 hopes!

YoukayNado In Game
"
Dohja420 wrote:
"

He'll on wraeclast...

Pretty sure I remember this hopeless streak, that's when smashyoboom and I were buying every hope from you and others on market before 1.2 hit. Just remember how mad you were lol. And iirc I bought the hope that finally dropped after that streak.

That's right I wanna say this was the streak that you were around for. I had one prior but only about half as bad so can't remember entirely which it was but you did get the last hope I know that!
IGN:nickyadaya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info