Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 1 - Select the Base Item!

What item type should the community designed unique be on?

Belt
207736.41%
Flask
83314.6%
Gloves
128322.49%
Amulet
151126.49%
Poll closed
I'm definitely voting for gloves! Something that particularly 2h meele builds benefit from would be amazing! Maybe with a unique trait like "chance to block with shields (nodes, BoR, Anvil etc.) applies to two handed weapons" ?

Anyway a cool idea! Thanks to Ziggy and GGG
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
Last edited by Scarkarag on Nov 21, 2014, 6:02:43 AM
i voted for flasks , i think its time for a cool unique quicksilver flask
Amulet of learning
-------------------
+5% experience earned
+1 life per level
+15 resist all
+15 resist chaos
11% increased Armour

I know its OP :)

Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

i wish we could make a unique gold amulet, because the one we have now is ... not awesome. I mean i wouldn't use it for a magic find build. And its more a beginner amulet than anything else.

But to be honest, belt or gloves are good choice too. i hope we will make a good unique. i voted for amulet.
Last edited by Honda777 on Nov 21, 2014, 6:58:46 AM
I want uniques gloves with "Casts Lightning Warp on Critical Strike" :D
Voted for the flask base type because I just see so much more potential there. I must admit the: "50% of life recovery is applied to energy shield" mod flashed briefly before my eyes.

I love the flask art in this game so giving GGG more opportunities to make one is allways welcome in my opinion.
I voted flasks because they're a bit more interesting with temporary buffs focused on killing and getting charges rather than permanent buffs provided by a belt, gloves, or amulet. Perhaps a flask that temporarily buffs your auras with some sort of penalty applied to life, mana, or other flasks during it's effect. Like a blood frenzy that applies to boosting your auras.

However, I think it would be interesting to see a belt that supports hybrids often not used such as EV/ES or dual-wielders sporting different weapons such as a sword and mace.

A unique item made by the community should be an item that makes unpopular builds more viable, interactive, and "fun". Not an item that's GG in PVP or solo PVE for certain and very specific builds.
It's time for a rustic sash.
"
Cyandor wrote:
Voted for the flask base type because I just see so much more potential there. I must admit the: "50% of life recovery is applied to energy shield" mod flashed briefly before my eyes.

I love the flask art in this game so giving GGG more opportunities to make one is allways welcome in my opinion.

Please, why do you want ES to work exactly like life?

Also, vote for gloves or so. We have almost 0 interesting design -unique gloves. Belt would have been a good option too but ZiggyD said in the first post that there are 2 rustic belt uniques coming soon.
Spoiler
ILL VOTE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAKES CHAOS DAMAGE NOT BYPASS ENERGY SHIELD
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info