Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 1 - Select the Base Item!

What item type should the community designed unique be on?

Belt
207736.41%
Flask
83314.6%
Gloves
128322.49%
Amulet
151126.49%
Poll closed
"
Oh snap just like d3 I actually liked what D3 did haha good you guys caught this too =o community making a unique.

But please community DON'T GO CRYING IF IT'S FUCKING OP -.-

yea but they where not trying to copy them, It was Ziggy's idea to do this and he got GGG to advert it.
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
What about dual-wielding shields?

Would be interesting if tempest shield would apply on both

still it would make a a tank oriented build which is useless in path since build must be DPS oriented and then tank buffed

would be useful if GGG finaly stick their head out of their ass and make shield charge actually use the shield
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"Three Devourers Brew" - Sapphire Flask
(60 to 100)% increased charges used
Each Power Charge becomes an Endurance Charge on use
Each Endurance Charge becomes a Frenzy Charge on use
Each Frenzy Charge becomes a Power Charge on use
Charge Duration does not decrease during flask effect
Keep voting for the belts. Mark my words, 90% of the players won't be using that shit over a well rolled rare.
Gloves on the other hand, is a different story.
Idjits keep voting for belts please.
"
softness91 wrote:
Keep voting for the belts. Mark my words, 90% of the players won't be using that shit over a well rolled rare.

Just having 10% using the belt is a good accomplishment. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Voted for belt, hope its an ES belt with terrible stats; maybe even reduces max ES but with "Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield"
"
softness91 wrote:

They failed to read the first reply.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but we don't have a Rustic Sash? I want to create a rustic sash..."

Fuck.
The poll has now closed. Information on the next vote will be coming soon!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Nov 23, 2014, 10:01:34 PM
"
Shmez wrote:
"
iskayfleyks wrote:
Voted for gloves.

want to see a unique that doesnt let you use a main hand weapon and maybe and offhand weapon, is supported by level 20 or higher spell totem, faster casting, minion totem elemental res. gives spell damage 80-100%. reserves life 50% or higher. adds another totem to pool. es base. something to support totem users. name could be based on molding earth by hands or could be linked to some artificier or some native that heavily practiced the use of totems (which i dont know who is since i know not much of wraeclast' native folks).

just an idea

There are no drawbacks on that item. It's a cool idea though :P

theres a drawback, you cant use main and offhand weapon slots cause the gloves themselves act as the weapon. :)
WTB Kaom's belt, Kaom's Gauntlets, Kaom's helmet (that isnt a mask mtx)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info