Cannot get refund from GGG this is their answer

[Removed by Support]

---------------
my Purchase was made within 7hours i have proof
I used my points However THEY did not mention anything about this

I only bought a stash bear and 2 microtransaction effect

Christ sake for 100 dollars, I am never gonna pay again for this company.

END NOW REFUND
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 20, 2014, 10:02:59 PM
So you paid for something, used it and now you want a refund because you're not happy with it or bored of it?

Or am I missing something?
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
"
Crispe wrote:
So you paid for something, used it and now you want a refund because you're not happy with it or bored of it?

"Used it" I used nothing lmao a stash that has no items a bear that does nothing

What kind of use has that

I request an refund immediately or i will contact paysafecard team and they will do it.
Last edited by MagnetoXm on Nov 20, 2014, 9:39:31 PM
"
"
Crispe wrote:

"Used it" I used nothing lmao a stash that has no items a bear that does nothing

What kind of use has that

I request an refund immediately or i will contact paysafecard team and they will do it.

Right, but my point is.. You activated what you bought. You had the item in-game and lets say you "used" "activation" "turned on" "casted" the bear micro-transaction effect. It's not GGGs fault you didn't know the pets don't attack for you or do anything but make you look a little cooler.

Why even buy something like that if you're just going to request a refund right away?

They didn't mention it i can't do anything about that
and i know that animals can't attack ingame

They could have said in big letters you agree that if you purchase GGG points that you don't get refunds back unless within 48 hours purchase et cetera

Anyway i am going to try my luck in Paysafecard team

And also they know that we can get refund with paysafecard team but they don't tell us
because of money (I thought this was a good company but its definitely not)
Last edited by MagnetoXm on Nov 20, 2014, 9:57:43 PM
Personally I think you should just forget the whole idea. I don't know what your reason behind wanting a refund is but i looked at your profile, I see 1 character.. A level 9 .. yes NINE. Marauder. Did you get the game only today?

You should never buy something worth such an amount that early into owning the game. That's like walking into mc donalds buying the most expensive thing they have before even looking at the menu or weighing your options and then wanting to return it after you'd eaten it.

Just enjoy the game, you spent $100 on it after-all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info