Haku crafting benches

We are investigating an issue with the Haku crafting benches after the league transfer.

The crafting benches of other masters can be attained by talking the the appropriate master in your hideout.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
thanks for posting, thats right my problem.
It's not just Haku for me. I have no option to get crafting tools again from masters in town (in my case Haku, Catarina and Vorici).
"
Alysma wrote:
It's not just Haku for me. I have no option to get crafting tools again from masters in town (in my case Haku, Catarina and Vorici).

You have to invite them to your hideout to get the option right now. Pretty lame if you were not level 8, here's to hoping they adjust it.
This is ridiculous. So, I have to wait until I level my masters to the next tier or waste all of the experience in order to pull the other masters in for their crafting benches?

The existing items should have gone into our Hideouts like all of the other decorations, or into our Hideout inventory.
"
This is ridiculous. So, I have to wait until I level my masters to the next tier or waste all of the experience in order to pull the other masters in for their crafting benches?

The existing items should have gone into our Hideouts like all of the other decorations, or into our Hideout inventory.

I agree, it would be absolutely stupid to lose all of our progress because of the migration...
Last edited by Waves_blade on Nov 20, 2014, 5:23:10 PM
"

Quoted for truth, and I agree completely.
"

Indeed, this is bs...have mostly lvl 7 masters in my hide, and now can´t use their benches, and cant get those of other masters back. Please fix this GGG... i want my benches back in my inventory for ALL masters so i can put them back where they belong!
Same issue as well. All the crafting tools disappearing - and you cannot ask Masters not in your hideout for the tool. Nor can you ask Haku at all.
If we have to dismiss masters for benches we already got, that would be very very very stupid.
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info