Crafting bench screwup?

All benches are gone here too including the map device.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Any news about this problem ?
Bump thier are alot of us with this issue of missing Benches.
How hard can it be to reset the crafting option on these masters that have lost our benches???
Please refer to this announcement from November 20, 2014 for information on how to recover benches if your hideout was migrated from the Rampage/Beyond league into Standard/Hardcore.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Dec 4, 2014, 5:42:27 PM
"
Please refer to this announcement from November 20, 2014 for information on how to recover benches if your hideout was migrated from the Rampage/Beyond league into Standard/Hardcore.

Dude some of us the claim command does not work, for it is Known by support, we are stuck in limbo with benches.
Here is supports answer.
Hey there,

It is possible that you are experiencing a known bug with our masters that is currently being worked on by our development team . One alternative is to dismiss these masters from your hideout, wait for 15 minutes for your hideout instance ot reset then try using the '/claim_crafting_benches' command and talking to your masters, however the development team are aware of this issue and are looking to resolve it where they can.

Thank you for your patience regarding this, and if you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to let us know.

For me with high lvl masters this is not an option to claim benches back, it would take me months to get the exp back for my masters.

work !
Last edited by HTdeagle on Dec 6, 2014, 6:16:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info