Crafting bench screwup?

Why do I have to reinvite masters to my hideout to get my crafting benches back??

Never had a STD hide out only rampage. Go to hideout, no crafting benches in place(other things are), ok... not in hideout stash either. Have to go to master to reclaim. But 3 of my masters arent in the HO, and I dont want to lose experience on masters I have sending one of them out to get others into my HO.

Tried going to Master outside HO (Haku act1) cant get crafting bench from him there.

I really hope this isnt intended, none of my masters real close to lvling, but all have a few hundred thousand XP I dont wanna lose

GGG, any news on this issue?
and haku doesn't give me his bench :/
same for me with Haku :(
I don't want to dismiss level 7,5 masters for crafting benches that already were in my h/o :(
IGN : @Morgoth
That happened? Ooooh boy

Oblivious
"
Youth wrote:
GGG, any news on this issue?

They've said they're working on a Haku fix, but no word about why all the benches were missing in the first place. MASSIVELY irritating.
thanks for the reply... still waiting for a fix, i dont wanna lose a 50% level 7 xp master for this dumb mistake they made.
I lost 2 50% lvl 6 masters just because I wanted to get my crafting benches back (and 50k from a lvl7 one)!
That truly sucks! and Haku won't give me his bench as well!
I have the same problem as well. I thought of making a post, but since there is this one already I'll just write here and wait for a (hopefully quick) solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info