Help me make it vaible.

Nvm, got my build, Works perfectly.
ING: AwerFast
Last edited by AwerPlay on Nov 21, 2014, 5:12:26 PM
Hey there,

Ethereal knives hasn't changed much since forever. It casts quicker and costs less now, but does slightly less damage.

On your skill tree taking Iron grip is pointless seeing as EK is a spell. I would avoid that whole area and go north for more crit and spell, physical damage and power charge nodes.

3 skill gems you need to use with EK for big damage are added fire, hatred, and herald of ash for up to 90% added elemental damage.

Doryani's Invitation with physical damage mod and phys life leech is nice for EK, but you can also use a Magnate or a rustic sash just as well.

Marauder isn't really the best option for EK builds. The one thing it can do reasonably well is iron will, in which case you might want to use a Doon Cuebiyari as your mainhand weapon.

EK also has only 5% base crit chance so building around crit is less optimal than other spells, but still doable.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Nov 20, 2014, 5:24:06 PM
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
Hey there,

Ethereal knives hasn't changed much since forever. It casts quicker and costs less now, but does slightly less damage.

On your skill tree taking Iron grip is pointless seeing as EK is a spell. I would avoid that whole area and go north for more crit and spell, physical damage and power charge nodes.

3 skill gems you need to use with EK for big damage are added fire, hatred, and herald of ash for up to 90% added elemental damage.

Doryani's Invitation with physical damage mod and phys life leech is nice for EK, but you can also use a Magnate or a rustic sash just as well.

Marauder isn't really the best option for EK builds. The one thing it can do reasonably well is iron will, in which case you might want to use a Doon Cuebiyari as your mainhand weapon.

EK also has only 5% base crit chance so building around crit is less optimal than other spells, but still doable.

Hey,

thanks for reply and pointing out that iron grip totally forgot about it. I know mara isnt the best option but thats what iv got, a 86 lvl mara with free reset.

I must disagree with add fire with decent crit and high multi i should do enough demage and keep in mind BM - EK - PCoC - Echo and Crit dmg gems are must so 1 slot left (LL i guess)

Hatred? yes would use it probably with herald and grace

Not sure if i can ignore Iron grip area because of Unw. stance alot crit multi on the left and armor, eva. Im already low on life dont think any build can be end game vaible without defences even if i have no idea about builds after break

btw should i aim for alot armor eva nodes when im going to use armor or eva items with triple res hp? i mean what type of defence i should go for because alot shield block nodes are close if i go for non crit ek.

Anyway, would be nice guys if you could link me tree so i can see how you would do it. Can be either crit ek or non.

Last edited by AwerPlay on Nov 20, 2014, 6:35:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info