Softcore Version of 1 Week Race

Alright there is a HC one.

Maybe a softcore version for the casuals to mess around in and still enjoy the double league mechanics without having to worry about dying?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 20, 2014, 2:26:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wouldn't mind.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I think they should do it. We got one when it was the other way around and if it's not too costly running dual leagues, I dont see a reason not to do it :)
I agree, I think it's only fair

Never been a fan of hardcore tbh, doesn't really appeal to be, made 86 once trying for lvl90 back in Invasion and I have no desire to try it again anytime soon.

Would be a lot more likely to play the 1 week if there was a softcore variant
I'm a softcore player, but I don't mind that one week race being HC. One week isn't a long race, so it's fine by me.
"
Astrom wrote:
I'm a softcore player, but I don't mind that one week race being HC. One week isn't a long race, so it's fine by me.

Which is all good as you still have the choice to play the HC one. More choice is always a good thing for the customer imo
I will play in the hardcore race myself, but if it isn't too much trouble they should def make a softcore league too imo.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Wait...there is no SC version of this race?
Would have expected a bigger outcry after the shit storm the "HC" players kicked up about the last SC only thing
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
+1

Only play HC but dont see why we shouldnt have a SC version.

EDIT: too many edits, I need sleep
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 20, 2014, 4:49:20 PM
Yeh it would be only fair since the previous league everyone wanted the HC version and got it.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info