Rate my Incinerator set!

Here are my items! Please rate

Spoiler

I have to say you are the first one Ive ever seen playing Incinerate endgame with +6 Life on hit Cybils

edit: (unless playing selffound)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 20, 2014, 1:31:59 PM
Almost no life on gear.

Low LGOH Cybil's.

Gloom Knot ring is practically useless, except for the mana, not regen roll.

Doryani's gives some fire damage, but useless otherwise. A good rare belt would drastically outperform it.

Should use GMP instead of LMP. More damage.

Should switch Faster Projectiles for Added Cold Damage and Added Chaos Damage for Faster Casting. Faster stages means faster clear overall.

Should get rid of Summon Skeletons unless you use the vaal version, use Spell Totem, CWDT, or CWS with it. Useless otherwise.

Also, why are you using Cloak of Defiance with so many auras? It's asinine to be reserving that much of your mana.
You can get a much better claw weapon then that.
like that
"
johnn9977 wrote:

You can get a much better claw weapon then that.

like that

uhm?
I guess you owe us an explanation
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 20, 2014, 2:31:34 PM
"
Natharias wrote:
Almost no life on gear.

Low LGOH Cybil's.

Doryani's gives some fire damage, but useless otherwise. A good rare belt would drastically outperform it.

Should switch Faster Projectiles for Added Cold Damage and Added Chaos Damage for Faster Casting. Faster stages means faster clear overall.

Should get rid of Summon Skeletons unless you use the vaal version, use Spell Totem, CWDT, or CWS with it. Useless otherwise.

Also, why are you using Cloak of Defiance with so many auras? It's asinine to be reserving that much of your mana.

The summon skeletons was just to level, I don't actually use anything in that slot.

As for the hellions, how does that make the build better because incinerate is not a physical attack?
"
Snapppppp wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
Almost no life on gear.

Low LGOH Cybil's.

The summon skeletons was just to level, I don't actually use anything in that slot.

As for the hellions, how does that make the build better because incinerate is not a physical attack?

Hellion's wouldn't do anything except be a straight downgrade. You'd gain absolutely nothing from it.
whats wrong with my weapon???
"
johnn9977 wrote:
whats wrong with my weapon???

It does absolutely nothing for spells or the character.

Well, not absolutely since the movement speed does apply, but everything else is for attacks, not spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info