Endless Ledge Steroids Race

Hi I was sniffing some illegal drugs in my room ( dont track me please) when I suddenly had a flash of inspiration for a new type of endless ledge race.

How about a race where no white, blue or yellow items drop, but only uniques? Of course the unique drop rate will be greatly buffed, so youll see uniques drop quite frequently. Of course the relative rarity of the uniques stay roughly the same, whereby a shav's will definitely drop way less than a red beak or something. Also, all uniques have no level requirement so you get to where the unique immediately when you get them. As we all know, many uniques are build-defining, so we buff the drop rates of skill gems too so we may switch our skills around quite easily depending on the uniques that drop.

THIS WAY we get to experience all the different uniques that we most likely will never get to experience in our lives because RNGesus is watching over us with his bag of potato chips laughing away. The characters will be deleted after the race so that nothing leaks through to the actual servers lol.

Do I hear a +1? Or am I banned for being high.

Has I death?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info